OWNERS: What do you NOT LIKE about your Galaxy Note 7?

Connert

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
I'm already missing the action memo. I liked the ability to take notes while on the phone and have them attached to the conversation. Next time you're on the phone with the same number, it would give you an icon to pull you notes right from the dialer screen. Very useful for support calls where your taking a lot of notes and need to refer back.

MarqBland

Oct 13, 2009
www.facebook.com
I don't like that I can't change the brightness of the capacitive keys. I definitely remember being able to do that on my Note 4. I don't want to install another app to do so. Samsung why take that away? Those keys are cornea scorchers in the dark.

ctk4949

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I'm already missing the action memo. I liked the ability to take notes while on the phone and have them attached to the conversation. Next time you're on the phone with the same number, it would give you an icon to pull you notes right from the dialer screen. Very useful for support calls where your taking a lot of notes and need to refer back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMQs3K_e9l8

flapoboy

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site
Only thing I don't like so far is the iris scanner.
Stupid thing doesn't like my eyes I guess.
Doesn't work right for me at all.
Great idea though!
Really, I was shocked to find that it can read through my sunglasses today. I'm impressed with it

jdfry15

Trusted Member
Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I don't like that I can't change the brightness of the capacitive keys. I definitely remember being able to do that on my Note 4. I don't want to install another app to do so. Samsung why take that away? Those keys are cornea scorchers in the dark.

I use galaxy button lights app and turn them off

dsignori

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Google Photos huh? Is that a local app or does it require everything to be uploaded to them?

Definitely, Definitely use Google Photos. :)

You get unlimited free storage at pretty high quality (up to 16m, videos up to 1080p), or you can get 15GB free to store everything in original quality. You can buy additional storage if needed, but if you stick to the default high quality, you get unlimited storage. The app backs up automatically when you take pics or videos, with settings for Wifi only uploads if you want. It has a desktop site, iOS apps for iPhone and iPad, and an absolutely terrific Android app. The search alone in the Android app is insanely great (Search "beach" and it finds all your beach photos for example - without you labeling anything. Search faces, locations, times, etc) . It's intuitive and fun to use. You can upload pics from your phone, or from your desktop or both, etc. And once you take a pic, it is available anywhere you login obviously.

IMO it is Google's best app.

Last edited:

dennisharrison

Feb 3, 2015
Visit site
Soooooooooooooo slippery without a case. I feel like it's milliseconds from shootings out of my hands and going full slinky down the stairs. Supposed to wait for screen protector to settle and expand before putting case on or title bubble (nowhere here has the tempered glass ones yet).

That and how long smart switch takes from the note 5 :)

And tip for whoever hates the keyboard: Get the Blackberry keyboard from BlackBerry Manager App. Scrumptious.

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781