OWNERS: What do you NOT LIKE about your Galaxy Note 7?

Tarah Sorber

Trusted Member
Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
I dont like that Verizon takes stuff away... especially the spam blocking for text messages.. i also can not find samsung cloud!... oh and same thing as yesterday... auto correct doesnt work! LOL

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Mine is starting to lag i notice sometimes when typing and somethings when scrolling. I prefer the non edge screens. My note 5 was fantastic I didnt have the lag issue on it. I clear the multi windows and clear the excess ram snd temp storage. Still seems to have the issue. I dont known that it is all that much better than the note 5.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Same here, but it does autocorrect, but not words that I think are obvious. Like the "tge" situation you mentioned. My auto correct doesn't fix that either. LOL. But some words it does fix.

The Samsung keyboard learns from you, so just tap on the "tge" and the option in the middle will be "the" and hopefully the keyboard will learn.
I remember y note 5 learned and I saw th difference in the corrections

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
You both need to perform a hard reset of your devices.

Even out of the box, sometimes software can have little nuances that need to be cleared. Perform a hard reset and your issue should be fixed.

I had to do that with mine after 2 days of ownership. After that, no lag and stuttering.
Ok...so you say hard reset, as in factory data reset correct? I might do that tonight

Issemann

May 20, 2010
Visit site
That stupid as f Qualcomm sticker they put on it that left the top of my phone all gunky. Haha!

In all seriousness though. I'm not sold on TouchWiz. I usually use Nova Prime on my Android phones, but told myself I was gonna wait as long as I could to try it out.
Let me know how you make out. I immediately installed Nova Prime on mine, but recently read a bunch of posts stating how much they love TouchWiz. In all honesty though, it will be pretty tough to beat Nova!

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Let me know how you make out. I immediately installed Nova Prime on mine, but recently read a bunch of posts stating how much they love TouchWiz. In all honesty though, it will be pretty tough to beat Nova!

I still haven't installed Nova! Other than some stuttering animation that seems to be better after wiping chache partition I've enjoyed TW. I'm honestly really surprised.

jordans0nly

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
I dont like that Verizon takes stuff away... especially the spam blocking for text messages.. i also can not find samsung cloud!... oh and same thing as yesterday... auto correct doesnt work! LOL
Verizon didn't make it easy to get to.

1ca7c3cd0fe5e2928719a881ec3d7d53.jpg

anon(661246)

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
So after using it off and on for a few days, is going back. Very beautiful device

- It's way over priced.
- Uses proprietary charging instead of quick charge 3.0
- The aod is useless because you can't double tap unless you have a notification. I hate waking a device up by buttons.
- The ui is convoluted. Keep it simple it's a 5.7 inch display phone
-Samsung overly pushes their apps as an alternative to Google's.
- very slow updates for a really expensive device.
-Can't get a good Glass protector with a case. That's a deal breaker in itself. The non Glass feel weird.
- I noticed a very bit of lag. Unacceptable for the specs.

I really wanted to keep this phone but there are too many sacrifices for a 900 phone

Carlo Villa

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
I hate that they removed the timer from the main screen in the stock camera. Now you got to dig in camera settings for the timer. Bad move

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay