how to redeem t-mobile's netfix gift??

rhsortho

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site
was wondering if anyone ran into this, I went to redeem the free gift on the Samsung promo site. the first step you get to select from the 3 gifts. however, after filling out the form/uploading proof, the final step asks to "please confirm your gift". there's no Netflix option in the dropdown box. there's only the small or large gear fit or sd card. didn't submit it yet...
is the tmo offer a separate thing??

rhsortho

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site
that was the link I tried. the netflix option is there on the first step. however after filling out the info, the last step before submitting was to confirm gift choice, and the only 2 options in the dropdown box was the watch/sd card.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I didn't pick it because I still have a year and a half of free Netflix left and since my account is set up in Mexico, I'd be paying 6.50 a month, so I went with the card. But I digress. The point is I DID see the Netflix option in the last step (just didn't pick it). Not sure why it wouldn't show up for you.

You might have to contact T-Mobile and either they'll do it for you or, worst case scenario, they'll credit you the amount to your account (I believe they did that for a few people that pre-ordered the S7 Edge but had issues redeeming).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie