56 39.16%
  • SD Card (256 GB)

86 60.14%
  • Netflix (T-Mobile Customers)

1 0.70%
11-05-2016 02:34 PM
1,573 ... 1213141516 ...
tools
    Has anyone gotten approval from buying from Sam's club?
    08-21-2016 01:40 PM
    I received tracking number email about 36 hours after submitting my info but it appeared in FedEx delivery manager before that.

I'm guessing with the weekend and many more submissions rolling in, their processing may slow just a little bit.

I submitted for the redemption about 1pm on Thursday.
    I submitted mine Thur afternoon. I was approved and it says it's in route but I have not gotten a tracking number emailed to me yet for the watch.
    08-21-2016 01:46 PM
    I did yesterday.
    08-21-2016 02:06 PM
    Mine just got approved for the gear fit2. I was worried since I never received a confirmation email when I pre-ordered but I talked to an online rep and they were able to email me a copy. Can't wait
    08-21-2016 02:23 PM
    Mine just got approved for the gear fit2. I was worried since I never received a confirmation email when I pre-ordered but I talked to an online rep and they were able to email me a copy. Can't wait
    Weird I never got an email either, I never looked cause I thought I would get one
    08-21-2016 02:24 PM
    Sorry I follow you now.

If you have an Samsung account or have registered other products in the past , they get the information for just your email address.
    I hope this is true. Now that I think about it, I don't remember putting in an address. I don't even know if my Samsung account has my current address. Oh no *hyperventilates* ๐Ÿ˜ฐ
    08-21-2016 02:36 PM
    Submitted mine on Friday afternoon, just checked and it is approved and preparing for shipment. I went with the Gear Fit 2 since I don't use anywhere near all of the 128gb card I have now.
    Delirious D and Hoggles like this.
    08-21-2016 02:46 PM
    I submitted mine on Thursday for the Gear fit 2. It says it was approved the same day shipped and delivered today. To bad it was delivered to the wrong address. ๐Ÿ˜‘
    08-21-2016 03:13 PM
    I submitted mine on Thursday for the Gear fit 2. It says it was approved the same day shipped and delivered today. To bad it was delivered to the wrong address. ๐Ÿ˜‘
    wow damn that was fast! Sucks about the address though lmao. Still waiting on a tracking number for mine- said it's in route since Friday afternoon rip
    08-21-2016 03:31 PM
    Hoping i get a response from samsung soon. Return my gear fit 2 from the best buy pre order, but i cancelled the order so, now i am without. Submitted for my new one on friday. I already miss it.
    08-21-2016 03:33 PM
    I submitted mine on Thursday for the Gear fit 2. It says it was approved the same day shipped and delivered today. To bad it was delivered to the wrong address.
    How are you guys getting it shipped fast like that? On a Sunday? hopefully tomorrow I get mine. Did they email you a tracking number? Mine says it's in route to me but never was emailed a tracking number.
    08-21-2016 03:46 PM
    How are you guys getting it shipped fast like that? On a Sunday? hopefully tomorrow I get mine. Did they email you a tracking number? Mine says it's in route to me but never was emailed a tracking number.
    08-21-2016 03:46 PM
    Lol. I almost posted a question, but now will post an FYI in case anyone was worried like me. I bought my Note 7 (T-Mobile) from Costco on 8/19/16, and submitted my form that day. However, since the instructions online stated they wanted a receipt that had my name on it, I sent in the EIP (Equip Installment Plan) form with my info on it instead of the actual Costco receipt that only has the price and Note 7 Black notated on it. Thinking maybe it is the wrong "receipt", I tried calling them several times along with chatting with someone and could not get any resolution. I did not want to wait and receive a denial 6 weeks out and then resubmit to find that they ran out of the SD card (250,000 available). I am happy to say that I just received my "Submission Approved, Preparing For Shipment" on the Samsung Check Status page today 8/21/16 1:45pm. So, yes Samsung will accept the EIP form as the receipt and it took 48 hours from submission to be approved.
    08-21-2016 03:51 PM
    My status says it is in route, no tracking number yet though.
    Hoggles and Todd Anthony1 like this.
    08-21-2016 04:04 PM
    Mine was update to this today: "Submission Approved, Preparing For Shipment"
    08-21-2016 05:20 PM
    T-Mobile
    Gear Fit 2

I just submitted mine yesterday, so it's still under review.
    08-21-2016 05:25 PM
    Submitted last night and it saying I have an invalid IMEI / MAC and it will be reviewed within 6 to 8 weeks. WTF!?!? I've checked thoroughly of the correct IMEI / MAC from the phone and the sticker that came with it and it is correct. T-mobile gave me a bad phone?? Anyone had this issue?
    08-21-2016 06:00 PM
    I submitted mine Friday evening for the SD card and it was approved today. It now says that it's preparing to ship so hopefully I'll get it next week or early the following week depending upon when it actually ships.
    08-21-2016 07:25 PM
    *T-Mobile
    *256 Gb SD
    Got approved and says it's currently in route.
    I submitted on Aug. 18th
    Hoggles likes this.
    08-21-2016 07:35 PM
    Submitted last night and it saying I have an invalid IMEI / MAC and it will be reviewed within 6 to 8 weeks. WTF!?!? I've checked thoroughly of the correct IMEI / MAC from the phone and the sticker that came with it and it is correct. T-mobile gave me a bad phone?? Anyone had this issue?
    Definitely give them a call tomorrow. Don't wait for them to contact you back.
    08-21-2016 07:46 PM
    I don't really have any interest in any of the free gifts (I'm with Tmo). I'm thinking the memory card likely has the highest eBay value, so I"ll go with that and use the $ on a smaller memory card, gear VR, and a case.
    08-21-2016 08:23 PM
    I submitted mine yesterday. I just checked, it still under review. I'm worried I entered the MAC #'s wrong, as I couldn't really tell if they were zero's or letter 'o's.
    08-21-2016 08:40 PM
    I go onto the check status page, and under my approved status it has the fedex tracking number. My gear fit was approved hours after I submitted it. I never got a email though.
    08-21-2016 08:44 PM
    I go onto the check status page, and under my approved status it has the fedex tracking number. My gear fit was approved hours after I submitted it. I never got a email though.
    Checked again and there is no fedex number under it. Just says that it has been processed and is currently in route to me.
    08-21-2016 10:18 PM
    Checked again and there is no fedex number under it. Just says that it has been processed and is currently in route to me.
    Maybe they did not want to pay for tracking for shipping etc etc
    08-21-2016 10:19 PM
1,573 ... 1213141516 ...