• SD Card (256 GB)

86 60.14%
  • Netflix (T-Mobile Customers)

1 0.70%
11-05-2016 02:34 PM
1,573 ... 1314151617 ...
tools
    Maybe they did not want to pay for tracking for shipping etc etc
    As long as I get it I'm cool. Not going to go bonkers over it like we did tracking the Note 7.
    Todd Anthony1 and bassjo like this.
    08-21-2016 10:32 PM
    Checked again and there is no fedex number under it. Just says that it has been processed and is currently in route to me.
    It will show up, probably hasn't been issued yet. It will show up on FedEx delivery manager first.
    08-21-2016 10:34 PM
    Maybe they did not want to pay for tracking for shipping etc etc
    All FedEx, UPS shipments are able to be tracked.
    08-21-2016 10:35 PM
    As long as I get it I'm cool. Not going to go bonkers over it like we did tracking the Note 7.
    Yeah lol me either, oh to the other replies I did not know
    08-21-2016 10:41 PM
    The craze will begin the more people feel entitled. I'm not saying that y'all are those people, but it'll happen the later people submit for their prizes and things start grinding off track at the warehouses.

I'm glad they jumped on it this time and don't seem to be letting it build up as badly as the S7 release.

Posted from the N7 Dolphin Tears™ on Big Red
    PlaybookFanatic likes this.
    08-21-2016 11:06 PM
    The craze will begin the more people feel entitled. I'm not saying that y'all are those people, but it'll happen the later people submit for their prizes and things start grinding off track at the warehouses.

I'm glad they jumped on it this time and don't seem to be letting it build up as badly as the S7 release.

Haha yeah I can see that happening. I'm still worried about not having a tracking number even though I got the "in route" email on Friday but I'm going to try and not worry myself until next weekend !
    08-22-2016 01:14 AM
    Haha yeah I can see that happening. I'm still worried about not having a tracking number even though I got the "in route" email on Friday but I'm going to try and not worry myself until next weekend !
    Well they do say 4-6 weeks lol
    08-22-2016 01:42 AM
    Most should come on Tuesday
    lyingfromyou, Herwick and Hoggles like this.
    08-22-2016 04:58 AM
    Submitted last night and it saying I have an invalid IMEI / MAC and it will be reviewed within 6 to 8 weeks. WTF!?!? I've checked thoroughly of the correct IMEI / MAC from the phone and the sticker that came with it and it is correct. T-mobile gave me a bad phone?? Anyone had this issue?
    I just got an email from Samsung saying my IMEI I does not match one that is eligible for the promotion. Double checked the IMEI and the WI-FI MAC address and both are correct... guess I'll have to try contacting Samsung. I'm on Verizon.
    08-22-2016 07:16 AM
    Submitted documentation for 2 256GB cards for each Note on Friday after I got them. I figured it would be a month or more before something happened, but looks like Samsung is moving quickly on these requests.

Did you submit for your Pre-Order Bonus (256 GB SD / Gear Fit 2 / Netflix)? Post Here!-capture.png
    08-22-2016 07:18 AM
    Well they do say 4-6 weeks lol
    They have 12 weeks this time around. 6 weeks was for the S7's promo.

Though it is good to see them start things way faster than the did with the S7 freebies.
    08-22-2016 09:06 AM
    What is strange this time around, is normally they wait until the 14 day buyers remorse period is over, so that people can't return their phone and still have the freebie. Which makes perfect sense.

Hopefully they keep keep sending them out early. I'm also one who has the "in route" showing, but no tracking number yet. G Fit 2. We'll see if it just shows up
    08-22-2016 09:17 AM
    How long did it take to get an approval email? What about a tracking number after that?

I checked the website yesterday morning and I was approved. I have yet to receive any email saying I was approved, though.
    08-22-2016 09:22 AM
    What is strange this time around, is normally they wait until the 14 day buyers remorse period is over, so that people can't return their phone and still have the freebie. Which makes perfect sense.

Hopefully they keep keep sending them out early. I'm also one who has the "in route" showing, but no tracking number yet. G Fit 2. We'll see if it just shows up
    I've got the in route message from Samsung and a tracking number in FedEx Delivery Manager. Haven't gotten the tracking number from Samsung yet though. It's been sitting on label created since Friday morning I believe. We both know how long it can sit with label created though. I'm wondering how long it will take for BrightPoint to actually ship.
    Hoggles likes this.
    08-22-2016 09:36 AM
    I've got the in route message from Samsung and a tracking number in FedEx Delivery Manager. Haven't gotten the tracking number from Samsung yet though. It's been sitting on label created since Friday morning I believe. We both know how long it can sit with label created though. I'm wondering how long it will take for BrightPoint to actually ship.
    My Delivery Manager doesn't seem to be working as well this time around. It didn't even come close to beating Verizon when my phone shipped, I think I ended up having to manually putting the tracking number in.

08-22-2016 09:41 AM
    I went to Best Buy and managed to get one of the few 256GB cards in their warehouse ordered when I picked up my preorder on 8/19 (out for delivery today). They said Samsung badly shorted them supply in relation to preorders. Samsung has plenty of watches (and then some) but no cards to give to Best Buy or carrier preorders.

Six to eight weeks is the current quote for the 256GB card.
    08-22-2016 09:47 AM
    Weird, my wife's got rejected with the "Here’s the issue: Your receipt doesn’t show a participating device purchase. " message. Mine got approved, but the receipts I submitted for mine were identical in formatting to her receipts. I ended up resubmitting hers and had her write her name on it and sign it and they approved it. Weird though it got rejected at first when mine was approved. Our receipts were from Target so there were no names on them, but it appears writing it on there is OK.
    08-22-2016 09:58 AM
    The gift rebate department must be run by a bunch of chimps.
    08-22-2016 10:07 AM
    Yea I got the approval and that my watch is in route to me but no tracking number yet.
    08-22-2016 10:32 AM
    Yeah, I'm wondering if anyone is actually seeing movement...or it's just sitting in the label created phase. Again, it's really surprising they would ship anyone's gift out, ahead of the 14 day return period for their N7. They definitely don't want to be handing out $200 gifts for nothing.

So...curious... anyone see any tracking movement? Gift is confirmed in transit?
    08-22-2016 10:57 AM
    Yeah, I'm wondering if anyone is actually seeing movement...or it's just sitting in the label created phase. Again, it's really surprising they would ship anyone's gift out, ahead of the 14 day return period for their N7. They definitely don't want to be handing out $200 gifts for nothing.

So...curious... anyone see any tracking movement? Gift is confirmed in transit?
    I was just about to comment about this. No movement as of Friday yet the estimated delivery date says tomorrow the 23rd. But it has been on shipping label created since Friday.
    08-22-2016 11:02 AM
    Has anyone had theirs approved yet? I did mine for the Netflix when I received the phone and it still says it's under review. Does it take that long?
    08-22-2016 11:03 AM
    I checked mine out of curiosity this morning and it shows approved (sd card). Samsung didn't even email me telling me this, I had to manually go look.

I submitted on Friday, by the way.
    08-22-2016 11:08 AM
    I submitted 4 days ago and I just received my approval notice about half an hour ago. Now the wait for up to 12 weeks. 😭
    08-22-2016 11:10 AM
    Submitted both of mine of Thursday afternoon and by that night I checked and it said it was approved. Got an email Friday stating they were on the way to the address I provided during the redemption process.

So they went really fast in the beginning but that was a day before the official launch. Now that the masses have them I'm sure their system is getting a little bogged down from all the submissions.
    08-22-2016 11:11 AM
1,573 ... 1314151617 ...