Did you submit for your Pre-Order Bonus (256 GB SD / Gear Fit 2 / Netflix)? Post Here!

I went for...

• Total voters

alt075

Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
When you hit the submit button did you get a email saying they received it?
I just got my Note 7 today as of 08/18 with T Mobile . After received my device , I submitted my promotion with 256 SD Card and got Approved and preparing for shipment after 2 hours. This time is quicker than S7-S7e promotion ..

Here is my screenshot , post here any update on your promotion and share it .

[url]http://i919.photobucket.com/albums/ad36/kendu2412/Screen%20Shot%202016-08-18%20at%202.25.36%20PM.png[/URL]

thunderup

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
Verizon / 256GB

How are you guys getting what seems to be instant approval? Mine said 4-6 weeks for approval and nearly 12 weeks before shipping.
Mine said the same thing but when I checked it a few hours later it was already approved.

tntiger

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
Verizon / 256GB

How are you guys getting what seems to be instant approval? Mine said 4-6 weeks for approval and nearly 12 weeks before shipping.

You should get a confirmation email saying that they received your submission. Inside the email is a link to a page where you can check the status of your request.

tntiger

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
Verizon - SD Card and approved and waiting for shipment. I guess I should have waited before buying another SD Card . . . oh well!

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Submitted for the Gear Fit 2 in child's size...I mean small.

Bought from Verizon.

God I had such a bad experience with Samsung and Prize Logic last time I don't know why I put myself through this torture.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

mynameisnick4

Aug 4, 2016
Visit site
I got mine from Verzion via the preorder about 5 minutes after it went live. I submitted today for the 256GB card and used 8/3 as my purchase date and attached the order email I received as the receipt. About 3 hours later I received this:
"Your submission isn’t quite complete, but you’re almost there!
Here’s the issue:
Your purchase did not occur within the retailer purchase period.
Your information has already been saved. Please finalize your offer claim by clicking the button below.
You will only be able to resubmit two times. Resubmissions must be received by 11:59:59 PM ET on September 30, 2016 to be considered valid. "

Soooo they are telling me that I somehow purchased this outside of the purchase period despite at this time that being physically impossible? I resubmitted it again but this time used a picture of the receipt I received in the box which has a 8/14 date on it.

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
P.S. I checked my order status and saw it had been approved and shipped with a tracking number and went "holy crap, wow...oh"

My dang S7E offer still shows up on there lol.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

silkyms3

Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
I got mine from Verzion via the preorder about 5 minutes after it went live. I submitted today for the 256GB card and used 8/3 as my purchase date and attached the order email I received as the receipt. About 3 hours later I received this:
"Your submission isn’t quite complete, but you’re almost there!
Here’s the issue:
Your purchase did not occur within the retailer purchase period.
Your information has already been saved. Please finalize your offer claim by clicking the button below.
You will only be able to resubmit two times. Resubmissions must be received by 11:59:59 PM ET on September 30, 2016 to be considered valid. "

Soooo they are telling me that I somehow purchased this outside of the purchase period despite at this time that being physically impossible? I resubmitted it again but this time used a picture of the receipt I received in the box which has a 8/14 date on it.

Ugh I knew this would happen. Check your order on verizon's site. I ordered right after preorder was available like you, and email said 8/2 but on my orders on verizon, it said 8/3 since it goes by ET. Take a screenshot and try sending that.

anon(52425)

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
Samsung denying my gift redemption

Well this is utterly a kick in the nuts. Samsung denied my gift because my order went through and placed on the evening of the 2nd.

Because it wasn't on the 3rd, they're telling me I am out of luck.

Anyone else experiencing this. I'm pretty annoyed.

anon(52425)

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
Re: Samsung denying my gift redemption

I've gone through three reps. They've all said no. One said to return the phone and reorder. Wth... Another said tmobile can generate a latrr dated receipt.

anon(52425)

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
I have had mine denied...T Mobile opened orders for preorder on the evening of the 2nd and I got my confirmation paperwork on the 2nd at 11pm. They say it's not in the redemption period. Not.cool.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Samsung denying my gift redemption

They denied me as well because of Aug 2nd date but I resubmitted again using the same claim number with Aug 13 as purchase date and attached the order processed email from T-Mobile as proof of purchase. It has all the details needed for the claim and shows the transaction date for the charge as 08/13. So far they haven't rejected my resubmission, I'll know for sure tomorrow.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Re: Samsung denying my gift redemption

So you ordered too early? That makes no sense.

Makes sense because pre orders went live on T-Mobile 12 am EST Aug 3rd which is Aug2nd 9 pm PST. So people who ordered between 9 pm and 12 am PST have Aug 2nd as purchase date on eip.

But we also have a later dated email when the order was processed so we could theoretically use that as proof of purchase.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad