56 39.16%
  • SD Card (256 GB)

86 60.14%
  • Netflix (T-Mobile Customers)

1 0.70%
11-05-2016 02:34 PM
1,573 ... 3233343536 ...
tools
    My Fit 2 is waiting for me at home. Need to get out of the office!
    08-26-2016 03:18 PM
    The Gear Fit2 has GPS. It just doesn't have much else that makes it an attractive purchase. An SD card will get far more use for me.
    Ditto! I take a ton of photos and videos while I'm out trail riding. I like to have all that storage so I can then dump those files on my laptop for editing.
    The GPS is just basic and I need one for the back country with SOS like the InReach GPS. Those are bad ***!
    08-26-2016 04:10 PM
    Anyone receive the 256GB card today?
    Got mine!
    08-26-2016 04:58 PM
    The Gear Fit2 has GPS. It just doesn't have much else that makes it an attractive purchase. An SD card will get far more use for me.
    It has GPS, 4 GB of space for music, shows text messages and emails, takes your heart rate, and has a spotify application that works well...I think it's far more useful than a microsd card that no one sees or knows you have...plenty of us have microsd cards yet no one is asking us how much memory we have when no one can practically fill 256 gb and actually sort through all of their files on a daily basis. The microsd card costs less money for Samsung to produce than what people think on this forum. The watch is the better deal and try reselling that microsd card, trust me it will take a while.
    08-26-2016 05:25 PM
    Gear vr goggles. Got the email today saying that they are processing my order for my phone and goggles so shouldn't be long now...cant wait.
    08-26-2016 05:26 PM
    After receiving my FedEx tracking number on 8/19, I finally have movement on the SD card. Expected delivery 8/27 (tomorrow)...
    We'll see....
    felloffthetruck likes this.
    08-26-2016 05:48 PM
    Awesome I got my approval email yesterday. How long I get mine shipped. Im dying here thinking of the possibilities
    08-26-2016 06:10 PM
    I got mine as well. It came much faster than I expected.

Did you submit for your Pre-Order Bonus (256 GB SD / Gear Fit 2 / Netflix)? Post Here!-20160826_192726.jpg
    08-26-2016 06:37 PM
    Problem i have wirh fedex they always deliver my packages 3 houses down , mine has been saying "in route" for a week now. It is kind important that i recieve tracking info with fedex as they make this mistake time and time again. So anyone recieve there promo without any tracking?
    08-26-2016 06:41 PM
    Anyone from sprint receive their gift?
    08-26-2016 07:16 PM
    Mines still sitting at "shipping label created" for delivery tomorrow... GearFit
    Oscar Maradiaga likes this.
    08-26-2016 07:23 PM
    Mine arrived today. I will probably open it tomorrow and tinker with it. May sell it as we're going on vacation real soon
    08-26-2016 07:26 PM
    Mines still sitting at "shipping label created" for delivery tomorrow... GearFit
    If there is no FedEx tracking besides "Label Created" I don't think you will receive it tomorrow.

Mine says the same thing with delivery estimate for tomorrow.
    kikaha likes this.
    08-26-2016 07:33 PM
    If there is no FedEx tracking besides "Label Created" I don't think you will receive it tomorrow.

Mine says the same thing with delivery estimate for tomorrow.
    So the "in route" peeps got nothing yet? Just need to know so i can get gold of fedex to make sure they dont drop off at the wrong house
    08-26-2016 07:34 PM
    So the "in route" peeps got nothing yet? Just need to know so i can get gold of fedex to make sure they dont drop off at the wrong house
    Don't worry, you will have plenty of time.

I had the "in route" and just this morning I got an email with the FedEx tracking number that is sitting at "label created".

I filed my claim on the 19th about 10:00 pm.
    08-26-2016 07:41 PM
    It has GPS, 4 GB of space for music, shows text messages and emails, takes your heart rate, and has a spotify application that works well...I think it's far more useful than a microsd card that no one sees or knows you have...plenty of us have microsd cards yet no one is asking us how much memory we have when no one can practically fill 256 gb and actually sort through all of their files on a daily basis. The microsd card costs less money for Samsung to produce than what people think on this forum. The watch is the better deal and try reselling that microsd card, trust me it will take a while.
    First of all, it's not a watch. If it was, I might consider it. It's a fitness tracker and extremely limited in what it can do. Since when does anyone care what sd card you have. It's not something you brag about. It's something you can use. I think a lot of people get the Gear Fit2 because of its looks. Probably half the people using them don't need them. Personally, I think an SD card is far more useful. Everyone has an opinion. With 4K video, who wouldn't use up a lot of that storage space?
    08-26-2016 08:30 PM
    but it has everything on it
    Try rescanning and resending the receipt or get an pdf version of your receipt from your provider. Maybe some things werent clearly visible on the copy that you sent.
    08-26-2016 08:32 PM
    First of all, it's not a watch. If it was, I might consider it. It's a fitness tracker and extremely limited in what it can do. Since when does anyone care what sd card you have. It's not something you brag about. It's something you can use. I think a lot of people get the Gear Fit2 because of its looks. Probably half the people using them don't need them. Personally, I think an SD card is far more useful. Everyone has an opinion. With 4K video, who wouldn't use up a lot of that storage space?
    Wait im confused how is the fit2 not a watch? The reviews that Ive seen of it show that it gives notifications from my phone, gps and fitness trackig. Went with the Fit2 since I am fine with the 64gb evo+ sdcard that I got from amazon for $20.
    08-26-2016 08:38 PM
    Wait im confused how is the fit2 not a watch? The reviews that Ive seen of it show that it gives notifications from my phone, gps and fitness trackig. Went with the Fit2 since I am fine with the 64gb evo+ sdcard that I got from amazon for $20.
    I saw a youtube video showing it tells time like a watch but it still not a watch. Just becarful it not a watch dont be fooled cause it tells you the time
    sandra_17 likes this.
    08-26-2016 08:51 PM
    Mine still show in route. Been sitting that way for ages.
    08-26-2016 08:57 PM
    It's still a watch no matter what you say.....it can show you the "time" and its on your wrist.......thats a watch to me and not many people are recording 4k videos all day, even 2k is sometimes overkill i will continue to tell people its a watch

Watch: device that shows what time it is and that you wear on your wrist or carry in a pocket.....(your education lesson)

If it can at least show time and be on wrist...its still a watch
    Jay Sacks likes this.
    08-26-2016 09:14 PM
    My sd card shipped today
    08-26-2016 09:21 PM
    I got an e-mail that my memory card shipped out. When I looked up the tracking number it reported that the label was created Wednesday 8/24/16 and that expected delivery date is Tuesday 8/30/16 by the end of day via FedEx Home Delivery. It shipped out from:

BRIGHTPOINT C/O TIME WARNER
    TRAFFIC DEPARTMENT
    501 AIRTECH PKWY
    PLAINFIELD, IN US

Those you you waiting for your's to ship out that may give you an indication of how long it may take to get to your item when it ships out.
    Jewels81 likes this.
    08-26-2016 09:35 PM
    I was suppose to receive my sd card today😑 it's still in Plainfield, IN😒 I received my phone on 8/19 and filled out the form for the memory card the same day. Hopefully it will come during the week. No biggie! I'm just so in love with this blue coral😍 Also waiting on some screen protectors from Verizon, i still have on the protective film that was on the phone lol. I would lay down and die if i was to get a scratch on my phone. Funny thing is, it hasnt even peeled off not even a little bit🤔🤔
    CehowardNote7 likes this.
    08-26-2016 09:37 PM
    Purchased black onyx note 7 on release day I got the gear fit 2 and just received the tracking number today oh yeah purchased at sprint
    Finally got it today was thinking about selling it but now that I've been using it I might just keep it
    Attached Thumbnails Did you submit for your Pre-Order Bonus (256 GB SD / Gear Fit 2 / Netflix)? Post Here!-img_043211.jpg  
    Delirious D likes this.
    08-26-2016 10:40 PM
1,573 ... 3233343536 ...