56 39.16%
  • SD Card (256 GB)

86 60.14%
  • Netflix (T-Mobile Customers)

1 0.70%
11-05-2016 02:34 PM
1,573 ... 3334353637 ...
tools
    Gear Fit shows delivery for tomorrow. It just arrived at my local fedex hub.
    felloffthetruck likes this.
    08-27-2016 12:35 AM
    08-27-2016 12:37 AM
    Finally got it today was thinking about selling it but now that I've been using it I might just keep it
    I was going to sell mine too but now that I am enrolled as a test drive (beta user) user for Samsung on iOS, I'm going to hold on to it and run it on iOS.
    Hoggles likes this.
    08-27-2016 12:39 AM
    Mines still sitting at "Label created" lol. So much for tomorrow's scheduled delivery
    08-27-2016 12:42 AM
    Was supposed to be here tomorrow, but it just got in Orlando now and not supposed to be here until TUE!! I live just 140 miles away.
    08-27-2016 02:02 AM
    Fedex has CHANGED my delivery date.. (sd card)

First it was estimated to be delivered on the 23rd, but Fedex was waiting for Samsung to give them the package. Then Fedex got the package, the tracking moved to "In Transit", and was supposed to be delivered on the 27th. Now, FEDEX has changed again. Now, it is UPDATED to be delivered on the 30th!!! What the 8888???
    08-27-2016 03:05 AM
    Fedex has CHANGED my delivery date.. (sd card)

First it was estimated to be delivered on the 23rd, but Fedex was waiting for Samsung to give them the package. Then Fedex got the package, the tracking moved to "In Transit", and was supposed to be delivered on the 27th. Now, FEDEX has changed again. Now, it is UPDATED to be delivered on the 30th!!! What the 8888???
    Well they only esitmated when the time the label was bought or created i see this when i seek things. I wish fed ex and ups dont do that until they actually receive the oackage cause the time of day could change everything also
    08-27-2016 03:17 AM
    Well they only esitmated when the time the label was bought or created i see this when i seek things. I wish fed ex and ups dont do that until they actually receive the oackage cause the time of day could change everything also
    Dear lord my typing was bad...
    08-27-2016 03:18 AM
    Another twist. Being fed up with the way Fedex keeps changing the delivery date, I just called Fedex and asked them how can Fedex keep changing the delivery date? I told them I was taking off the day it was supposed to be delivered, and now it has changed again. The Fedex operator told me, my package will be delivered today! Then I asked him why would Fedex send me an email saying the delivery date has been updated to the 30th??? He said he "DIDN'T KNOW"...

I give up!!
    08-27-2016 03:30 AM
    Another twist. Being fed up with the way Fedex keeps changing the delivery date, I just called Fedex and asked them how can Fedex keep changing the delivery date? I told them I was taking off the day it was supposed to be delivered, and now it has changed again. The Fedex operator told me, my package will be delivered today! Then I asked him why would Fedex send me an email saying the delivery date has been updated to the 30th??? He said he "DIDN'T KNOW"...

I give up!!
    You took the day off of work for a Gear Fit 2... Or memory card?
    08-27-2016 05:19 AM
    08-27-2016 05:38 AM
    I purchased launch day and applied the day after, and just got my tracking number on the 26th.

Just wanted to let other applicants know to keep them peepers peep'n, hopefully they start rolling out.
    08-27-2016 06:45 AM
    Got mine yesterday too. Says est ship date the 25th with est delivery of 27th. Although its been stuck and label created since day one rofl.
    08-27-2016 06:52 AM
    Mine says out for delivery, but it departed from a truck in a city a state over. I guess it's possible. Doesn't sound right though.
    08-27-2016 06:55 AM
    You took the day off of work for a Gear Fit 2... Or memory card?
    Naw, just an expression I used, I am retired. But, I did alter things I had to do.

Now, for the OTHER TWIST.

Just GOT AN email from Fedex, my shipment will be here today. What is going with Fedex? I got six emails going back and forth with the delivery date..???

Anyway, I am home waiting.. I need the sd card, because I want to a factory reset and get my files on my Note 4 correctly transferred over to my Note 7.. Didn't do it correctly the first time, adn I am going to BestBuy and let the Samsung people do it..
    08-27-2016 06:57 AM
    Got mine yesterday too. Says est ship date the 25th with est delivery of 27th. Although its been stuck and label created since day one rofl.
    Same here. This launch has been great, free Gear S2, free 256GB EVO MicroSD, free $20 Samsung Pay Rewards card. Plus the Note 7 is the cat's pajamas.
    08-27-2016 07:07 AM
    I got my Gear Fit yesterday. It's already sold!
    08-27-2016 07:09 AM
    I got approved last saturday and it says that it is "in route" but I have yet to receive any tracking number.
    08-27-2016 08:12 AM
    I was suppose to receive my sd card today it's still in Plainfield, IN I received my phone on 8/19 and filled out the form for the memory card the same day. Hopefully it will come during the week. No biggie! I'm just so in love with this blue coral Also waiting on some screen protectors from Verizon, i still have on the protective film that was on the phone lol. I would lay down and die if i was to get a scratch on my phone. Funny thing is, it hasnt even peeled off not even a little bit
    I read somewhere that the clear factory film on the Verizon phones is very hard to remove. I still have mine on and hope I can peel it off when I get a decent protector in.
    BxChick likes this.
    08-27-2016 08:25 AM
    I was suppose to receive my sd card today it's still in Plainfield, IN I received my phone on 8/19 and filled out the form for the memory card the same day. Hopefully it will come during the week. No biggie! I'm just so in love with this blue coral Also waiting on some screen protectors from Verizon, i still have on the protective film that was on the phone lol. I would lay down and die if i was to get a scratch on my phone. Funny thing is, it hasnt even peeled off not even a little bit
    Double post. Why I'm getting double post is beyond me.
    BxChick likes this.
    08-27-2016 08:25 AM
    I read somewhere that the clear factory film on the Verizon phones is very hard to remove. I still have mine on and hope I can peel it off when I get a decent protector in.
    Omg! I hope not. I just didn't want my screen scratched. When i do receive the screen protectors, i plan on cleaning my screen with some alcohol. I have kids and well kids love touching shiny new things (lol) that's why i kept it on. I don't think you should worry. It should peel right off. I want a privacy tempered glass screen protector so bad😣 I plan on getting an otterbox defender asap! All they have is the commuter cases and I'll pass on those
    08-27-2016 08:54 AM
    Because you like attention 😂
    08-27-2016 09:10 AM
    Omg! I hope not. I just didn't want my screen scratched. When i do receive the screen protectors, i plan on cleaning my screen with some alcohol. I have kids and well kids love touching shiny new things (lol) that's why i kept it on. I don't think you should worry. It should peel right off. I want a privacy tempered glass screen protector so bad I plan on getting an otterbox defender asap! All they have is the commuter cases and I'll pass on those
    I believe they are having problems with the development of the Defender cases for the Note 7. Called Otterbox a couple of days ago and the girl said the Defender was still in development and had no idea when it would be available. I have the Commuter & Symmetry cases to hold me over.
    08-27-2016 09:21 AM
    Omg! I hope not. I just didn't want my screen scratched. When i do receive the screen protectors, i plan on cleaning my screen with some alcohol. I have kids and well kids love touching shiny new things (lol) that's why i kept it on. I don't think you should worry. It should peel right off. I want a privacy tempered glass screen protector so bad I plan on getting an otterbox defender asap! All they have is the commuter cases and I'll pass on those
    Not again.....must be this Microsoft Edge browser.
    08-27-2016 09:21 AM

Received the fit today. Submitted on the 18th.
    08-27-2016 09:22 AM
1,573 ... 3334353637 ...