• SD Card (256 GB)

86 60.14%
  • Netflix (T-Mobile Customers)

1 0.70%
11-05-2016 02:34 PM
1,573 ... 3738394041 ...
tools
    Bruce,
    I wonder why the variation. Maybe it's different for the two promos? Maybe different fulfillment companies? Maybe the just don't know what they are doing??

Since I have an estimated delivery set for today, I was wondering it that is real, or if it means nothing.
    It means nothing. I have a tracking # and mine is stuck on "Label Created" with a delivery day of today.
    I submitted my claim on the 19th at about 10:00 PM.

Until you actually see some FedEx scans it's not going to move or be delivered.
    08-27-2016 05:06 PM
    Nice memory card and counter tops.
    AhemThisGuy likes this.
    08-27-2016 05:08 PM
    I have no idea. I've never had this happen before with a package. I get packages from Amazon literally every single week without a single issue. It just sucks that it had to be THIS particular package.

The thing is, I'm not even sure what can be done. Samsung shipped the item, so they don't take responsibility for it not getting delivered. I'm not even sure they'll send a replacement since I didn't pay for it. I'm not even sure what FedEx can do about it.

FedEx delivered my package this morning to the correct street number but the wrong street. Luckily we thought it to check the street that gets our mail and there it was... sitting on their porch... Stupid FedEx
    08-27-2016 06:23 PM
    FedEx delivered my package this morning to the correct street number but the wrong street. Luckily we thought it to check the street that gets our mail and there it was... sitting on their porch... Stupid FedEx
    I been dealing with this kind of issue with them for a while and thats why i never try to chose their services
    08-27-2016 06:30 PM
    Let us know how you like it.
    So far the gear fit 2 works perfectly...its nice that i can read my text message notifications and reply back without taking my phone out of my pocket especially when I'm on the go. Im gonna drag and drop some workout music in it later but u can also transfer music over bluetooth if you place your music in the Samsung music folder. I'm also into bodybuilding so I'm starting to use the s health application and track my diet and workouts on it so this watch will get some heavy use from me now and in the near future.
    08-27-2016 07:00 PM
    I submitted mine on the 17th for a fit 2 on sprint. I was approved on the 19th. I probably was one of the first to receive my phone and submit my gift yet others that submitted after me have already received theirs. Pfft.
    dkbb likes this.
    08-27-2016 07:20 PM
    I bought my phone on the 19th, submitted for my gear on the 20th, it was approved on the 22nd and I checked today and it says my gear is on route.
    08-27-2016 07:55 PM
    I got my tracking number for the memory card today. It'll be here Wednesday.

Rob
    08-27-2016 07:55 PM
    I have no idea. I've never had this happen before with a package. I get packages from Amazon literally every single week without a single issue. It just sucks that it had to be THIS particular package.

The thing is, I'm not even sure what can be done. Samsung shipped the item, so they don't take responsibility for it not getting delivered. I'm not even sure they'll send a replacement since I didn't pay for it. I'm not even sure what FedEx can do about it.
    Sorry to hear this happening to you. At this point it's not about the free gift....its about principal now. Try to get everyone's name that worked in the office THAT day. Get the driver for that route on that day and fuss till they can get him to come out with you and a supervisor and the office manager and point out whom he gave the package to. I'm sure he/she needs their FedEx job as do the office worker.
    Kbrielle and jn3wman like this.
    08-27-2016 08:24 PM
    Sorry to hear this happening to you. At this point it's not about the free gift....its about principal now. Try to get everyone's na that worked in the office THAT day. Get the driver for that route on that day and fuss till they can get him to come out with you and a supervisor and the office manager and point out whom he gave the package to. I'm sure he/she needs their FedEx job.
    Haha. This is all I can think of when something like this happens to me.

Did you submit for your Pre-Order Bonus (256 GB SD / Gear Fit 2 / Netflix)? Post Here!-1472347630772.jpg
    Teamjones likes this.
    08-27-2016 08:27 PM
    I got the Note 7 today and went online and submitted for the 256GB card. I have the Gear S2 so I do not need the Gear Fit nor the Netflix (wife got that for free with her S7, and a tablet).

I think tomorrow is the last day for this promotion (8/28/2016)
    08-27-2016 08:48 PM

I just thought of this but does your complex have cameras whether by the entrance or around the community I'm sure they have some by the office, Im asking because mine does and we are allowed to view the footage if we feel something wrong has been doing to our personal property (cars, packages ect) Like I said earlier someone has HAD to have seen your package. I would definitely investigate.
    08-27-2016 09:10 PM
    I got the Note 7 today and went online and submitted for the 256GB card. I have the Gear S2 so I do not need the Gear Fit nor the Netflix (wife got that for free with her S7, and a tablet).

I think tomorrow is the last day for this promotion (8/28/2016)
    Noooooo. I won't get mine until next week.
    08-27-2016 09:12 PM
    Noooooo. I won't get mine until next week.
    The 28th is last day you have to purchase the note 7 to qualify....You still have til Sept 18th to redeem the offer....

As long as you purchased before the 28th and receive ur device before the 18th your good
    08-27-2016 09:34 PM
    I got my tracking number for the memory card today. It'll be here Wednesday.

Rob
    You got just label created or actual movement? I've been sitting on label created for 3-4 days now.
    08-27-2016 09:35 PM
    I still dont have a tracking number and I submitted on the 19th?
    08-27-2016 09:41 PM
    The 28th is last day you have to purchase the note 7 to qualify....You still have til Sept 18th to redeem the offer....

As long as you purchased before the 28th and receive ur device before the 18th your good
    Whew. Awesome. I ordered mine at the AT&T store yesterday.
    08-27-2016 09:57 PM
    Whew. Awesome. I ordered mine at the AT&T store yesterday.
    Yeah your good you just need to wait for your device to come to redeem your offer cause you need the WiFi Mac address of the device to redeem which can only be found in the devices settings menu....
    08-27-2016 10:23 PM
    I just got mine in today. I was thinking about selling it on eBay but they are too many of those on there. Not many are going over $100. I guess alot if those who got this from Samsung for this phone is doing the same thing. I guess I will keep mine. I was hoping to sell it and take that money and put it towards my phone. Oh well!!
    08-27-2016 11:28 PM
    Yeah your good you just need to wait for your device to come to redeem your offer cause you need the WiFi Mac address of the device to redeem which can only be found in the devices settings menu....
    Okay...but if that requires a Mac computer, I don't have one.
    08-28-2016 12:12 AM
    I picked the gear fit 2 as my preorder gift. I received an email saying that I've been approved. I haven't received a notification saying anything about it being shipped yet. My friend who's on t-mobile already received his 256 sd card. So i was wondering if anyone on sprint received anything yet.
    08-28-2016 12:14 AM
    Okay...but if that requires a Mac computer, I don't have one.
    ....no mac computer required. the Wifi MAC address is a series of numbers and letters you can find in the "about" section of your settings. They'll need those to verify your phone.

I picked the gear fit 2 as my preorder gift. I received an email saying that I've been approved. I haven't received a notification saying anything about it being shipped yet. My friend who's on t-mobile already received his 256 sd card. So i was wondering if anyone on sprint received anything yet.
    I'm waiting on the Fit2 as well for Sprint. I have a tracking number with a "pending" delivery date.
    08-28-2016 12:36 AM
    Att and I got the SD card. Got my phone through the mail on the 26th, signed up for the card the same night, and I just got approved for my card last night.
    calicocat2010 likes this.
    08-28-2016 12:36 AM
    This won't help the discussion, but I pre ordered on the 3rd from best buy and selected the fit2 because that was all I was offered and picked it up a few days later. When I picked up my phone the lady asked if I wanted the watch or the SD card. I said SD card and got that with the phone. Lucky I guess.
    Ashley03cali likes this.
    08-28-2016 01:26 AM
    Got my tracking number last night for my Gear Fit 2. Label was created Thursday. No movement yet though or estimated delivery.

So to recap for those still waiting. Phone arrived Friday from Verizon. I submitted the receipt through Samsung Friday about 3pm or so. Received approval on Saturday. Was told it was in route on Monday and now the tracking number came yesterday. It's still way faster than the last promo so no complaints.
    08-28-2016 06:15 AM
1,573 ... 3738394041 ...