56 39.16%
  • SD Card (256 GB)

86 60.14%
  • Netflix (T-Mobile Customers)

1 0.70%
11-05-2016 02:34 PM
1,573 ... 3940414243 ...
tools
    I was shocked how fast they approved my submission and now it's preparing for shipment. Good job Samsung.
    felloffthetruck and Hoggles like this.
    08-28-2016 09:26 PM
    I submitted my request on the 19th for the gear fit. Got approved but no tracking or anything. Anyone else ? Seems like people submitted after the 19th already getting their gifts.
    jackash0912 likes this.
    08-28-2016 09:45 PM
    I had to submit papers 3 times. Mon 22nd last time and got approved on wednesday I believe. No email or anything just says approved and in route still. MAYBE something by tomorrow.
    08-28-2016 11:03 PM
    I submitted my request on the 19th for the gear fit. Got approved but no tracking or anything. Anyone else ? Seems like people submitted after the 19th already getting their gifts.
    I submitted on the 18th at 10:30am PST. All I have is that it's approved and processing for delivery for the past 7 days. No tracking.
    08-29-2016 12:19 AM
    Samsung shipped my 256 gig card yesterday, less than a week after I entered my info on the promotion site. I'll be getting it on Wednesday!
    Check your tracking number it probably has not moved yet like most of ours.
    08-29-2016 12:27 AM
    I had to submit papers 3 times. Mon 22nd last time and got approved on wednesday I believe. No email or anything just says approved and in route still. MAYBE something by tomorrow.
    No at some point they will send you a tracking number.
    08-29-2016 12:29 AM
    Has any sprint subscribers received their gift? I applied on the 19th, approved on the 22nd and all I have is "Congratulations! Your submission has been approved and your gift has been processed and is currently in route". No tracking number or anything since.
    jackash0912 likes this.
    08-29-2016 01:32 AM
    Has any sprint subscribers received their gift? I applied on the 19th, approved on the 22nd and all I have is "Congratulations! Your submission has been approved and your gift has been processed and is currently in route". No tracking number or anything since.
    Thats all i have, been over a week
    08-29-2016 05:24 AM
    Just got my tracking e-mail today. It's sitting in Plainfield, IN. Shipment label was created yesterday with an anticipated ship date of yesterday and an expected delivery date of tomorrow. Since there has been zero movment beyond the shipping label being created I would be very surprised if it did arrive tomorrow but hopefully it will come sometime early next week. Still way better than the potentially 20 weeks they gave as an estimate between processing and shipping.
    did you ever get yours?

i finally got email on 27th with shipping info.

fedex site still says
    Shipping label has been created. The status will be updated when shipment begins to travel
    Scheduled delivery:
    Tue 8/30/2016 by end of day

i'm not one to trust fedex. but curious if it took longer then stated delivery for you?
    08-29-2016 05:50 AM
    I just checked this morning and yay I got my FedEx tracking number as well
    Hoggles and felloffthetruck like this.
    08-29-2016 06:20 AM
    did you ever get yours?

i finally got email on 27th with shipping info.

fedex site still says
    Shipping label has been created. The status will be updated when shipment begins to travel
    Scheduled delivery:
    Tue 8/30/2016 by end of day

i'm not one to trust fedex. but curious if it took longer then stated delivery for you?
    I would not necessarily believe the delivery date - yet. I was in the same boat, with FedEx indicating delivery by End Of Day this past Saturday. Never happened. Now it says Pending.

The delivery of these promos does not appear to be an exact science. Once you get an estimated delivery date, along with evidence in the shipping history that it's being tracked through it's route to you, then you can believe that date. Do you have shipping history and evidence of an actual shipment? If not, you are probably in the same boat as me and many others.

It'll get to you. Patience!
    Jona005 likes this.
    08-29-2016 06:29 AM
    Got my tracking number for my SD card over the weekend. Should be getting it before too long.
    08-29-2016 07:54 AM
    I submitted on Friday the 19th. I'm still waiting for approval. It's still in review. I'm not sure if there is a real system to it other than just waiting.
    08-29-2016 07:59 AM
    I'm still impressed that Samsung even approved these things so quickly. Mine is "pending" on fedex tracking, so it would be sometime soon I'd guess.
    08-29-2016 08:05 AM
    I submitted mine on Saturday and got confirmation this AM that my memory is shipping!
    08-29-2016 08:05 AM
    The inconsistencies on when people have submitted their promos and received their cards is so frustrating. I submitted on launch day and don't even have a tracking number. Others have submitted afterwards and already have their cards.

If they're going to do a promo like this, why not just bundle the damn cards with the phones so people can actually set them up and use them when their phones are still brand new.
    08-29-2016 08:58 AM
    I did. Have the AT&T and went for the SD card. Already got approved and it's supposedly on it's way but don't seem to have a tracking number for it
    08-29-2016 09:03 AM
    i see most folks have received their physical gifts. wondering if anyone has received the nextflix code? my 2nd submission was finally approved but no further info/email.
    08-29-2016 09:15 AM
    Fedex has CHANGED my delivery date.. (sd card)

First it was estimated to be delivered on the 23rd, but Fedex was waiting for Samsung to give them the package. Then Fedex got the package, the tracking moved to "In Transit", and was supposed to be delivered on the 27th. Now, FEDEX has changed again. Now, it is UPDATED to be delivered on the 30th!!! What the 8888???
    They estimate a delivery date but that delivery date is only valid if FedEx gets the package in their time frame. But since Samsung seems to have taken their time (probably because they had so many gifts to send out) FedEx has to give an updated delivery date based on when they received the package for shipment. mime is scheduled for the same day.
    08-29-2016 09:19 AM
    I work 7 at night to 7 in the morning.

Congrats on joining the Mormon faith, John Smith.
    Omg lololol too funny
    08-29-2016 09:25 AM
    I think we Sprint ppl were lucky enough to get that one promo worker who drinks at work and calls off all the time...lol

And I'm sure my fulfillment paperwork fell behind the desk too!
    08-29-2016 10:36 AM
    I submitted mine on the 18th and my Gear Fit 2 is 40 minutes away from my house. Dumb thing is, it's been there since EARLY Saturday morning. Every single time i'm having something shipped to me, the day it gets to that city is the day it gets delivered. So if it was a normal FedEx shipment, it should have gotten delivered to me on Saturday. However, it did not. Also, it is not on the truck for delivery today either. So dumb.
    08-29-2016 11:07 AM
    I've had the "FEDEX has created your label" since last THursday.

0 change in the tracking. I called fedex today and was told the item was never dropped off or delivered, just a label was created.

Called Samsung. 0 help, just a bunch of BS.

I'm ready to return my Note 7 now.

Horrible, horrible customer service. Why are these people receiving there gift before me when I got my phone and registered at the same time as them or sooner?

What the f is going on?
    Jewels81 likes this.
    08-29-2016 11:46 AM
    Same here, except my label was created on Aug 22. It's infuriating.
    08-29-2016 11:54 AM
    I've had the "FEDEX has created your label" since last THursday.

0 change in the tracking. I called fedex today and was told the item was never dropped off or delivered, just a label was created.

Called Samsung. 0 help, just a bunch of BS.

I'm ready to return my Note 7 now.

Horrible, horrible customer service. Why are these people receiving there gift before me when I got my phone and registered at the same time as them or sooner?

What the f is going on?
    Same here except i haven't called yet.
    08-29-2016 12:11 PM
1,573 ... 3940414243 ...