56 39.16%
  • SD Card (256 GB)

86 60.14%
  • Netflix (T-Mobile Customers)

1 0.70%
11-05-2016 02:34 PM
1,573 ... 4041424344 ...
tools
    I've had the "FEDEX has created your label" since last THursday.

0 change in the tracking. I called fedex today and was told the item was never dropped off or delivered, just a label was created.

Called Samsung. 0 help, just a bunch of BS.

I'm ready to return my Note 7 now.

Horrible, horrible customer service. Why are these people receiving there gift before me when I got my phone and registered at the same time as them or sooner?

What the f is going on?
    When I called they said they could only help me with shipping inquiries after I had received the item.
    08-29-2016 12:13 PM
    My watch according to Fed Ex arrived in Orlando late Fri night and says in transit. Today it's still sitting in orlando supposed to be delivered tomorrow. What is the deal of this slow shipping?
    felloffthetruck likes this.
    08-29-2016 12:20 PM
    I have movement and I'm not talking about the toilet either.
    Finally after 5 days of "Label Created" I have action. Should be delivered on Wednesday.
    msm0511 likes this.
    08-29-2016 12:30 PM
    Submitted around 6pm on the 19th, got my tracking number on saturday (8-27) and it still says "label created" today. It'll get here when it gets here..,..
    08-29-2016 12:50 PM
    I just called Samsung twice. The first guy I got was a walking contradiction and I gave him the business. He kept on spouting "12 weeks blah blah".

The 2nd guy was extremely helpful and way more informative. He said due to the greater than anticipated success of the promotion, they are handling the shipment in waves, as thats the only logistical way they can make it work. I was told my Fit2 was still at "samsung" (or whoever is fufilling it) and the label was created, as everyone else's was for that same "wave", and its waiting to be dropped off at fedex for delivery with the rest of the wave.
    08-29-2016 12:53 PM
    Submitted last night and it saying I have an invalid IMEI / MAC and it will be reviewed within 6 to 8 weeks. WTF!?!? I've checked thoroughly of the correct IMEI / MAC from the phone and the sticker that came with it and it is correct. T-mobile gave me a bad phone?? Anyone had this issue?

Yay! After several calls to Samsung, I finally have a tracking number! woohoo!
    08-29-2016 01:23 PM
    I've had the "FEDEX has created your label" since last THursday.

0 change in the tracking. I called fedex today and was told the item was never dropped off or delivered, just a label was created.

Called Samsung. 0 help, just a bunch of BS.

I'm ready to return my Note 7 now.

Horrible, horrible customer service. Why are these people receiving there gift before me when I got my phone and registered at the same time as them or sooner?

What the f is going on?
    If you bought your Note 7 based on receiving your gift at all, let alone by a pre-determined deadline, you probably should return the device. $850 is way too much to spend under those premises.
    08-29-2016 01:45 PM
    ordered the gear fit 2 and already got tracking last week today it was changed and says in transit by fedex arrival is on 1st sep
    08-29-2016 01:46 PM
    Got my tracking number last night for my Gear Fit 2. Label was created Thursday. No movement yet though or estimated delivery.

So to recap for those still waiting. Phone arrived Friday from Verizon. I submitted the receipt through Samsung Friday about 3pm or so. Received approval on Saturday. Was told it was in route on Monday and now the tracking number came yesterday. It's still way faster than the last promo so no complaints.
    I checked the FedEx site this afternoon and it says it is scheduled to ship Thursday and for delivery on Friday. I don't know if that will hold up but that is where it's at for now. That would mean I receive the GF2 exactly 2 weeks after the phone. I will absolutely not complain about that turn around time for a free item.
    08-29-2016 02:07 PM
    did you ever get yours?

i finally got email on 27th with shipping info.

fedex site still says
    Shipping label has been created. The status will be updated when shipment begins to travel
    Scheduled delivery:
    Tue 8/30/2016 by end of day

i'm not one to trust fedex. but curious if it took longer then stated delivery for you?
    No I don't have a scheduled delivery date at all yet. I'm expecting some movement sometime this week. Still stuck in Plainfield with Shipping label created and now Delivery Pending. I'm not too worried but I also don't trust Fed Ex. Hopefully you'll get yours by the scheduled date.
    Delirious D likes this.
    08-29-2016 02:09 PM
    Has any sprint subscribers received their gift? I applied on the 19th, approved on the 22nd and all I have is "Congratulations! Your submission has been approved and your gift has been processed and is currently in route". No tracking number or anything since.
    This is what I have as well. Been almost a week its in route.
    08-29-2016 02:34 PM
    You guy's understand that it is a FREE gift and they have 12 weeks to get it to you right?
    It gets there when it gets there.
    08-29-2016 02:39 PM
    I have movement and I'm not talking about the toilet either.
    Finally after 5 days of "Label Created" I have action.Should be delivered on Wednesday.
    Me, too! My label was created last Monday. It updated to in transit today with a delivery date of Wednesday. ๐Ÿ˜Š
    08-29-2016 02:58 PM
    Has any sprint subscribers received their gift? I applied on the 19th, approved on the 22nd and all I have is "Congratulations! Your submission has been approved and your gift has been processed and is currently in route". No tracking number or anything since.
    I am with Sprint.
    I submitted mine on the 19th, it was approved by Monday the 22nd, it said preparing to be shipped for a while, then it said it was in route, but no tracking for a while, I finally got a tracking number on the 25th, but it just sat there until last night when FedEx finally gained possession of the package, it is supposed to be here Friday now even though the original tracking said Wednesday.

Big picture, it seemed like FOREVER, but really 2 weeks total from submission to when I am supposed to have it in my hand.
    Delirious D likes this.
    08-29-2016 03:46 PM
    How it went down for me: Submitted online on 8-19. Label created on 8-19 too...which is completely crazy. Sat at that stage until 8-25 when shipping was updated to delivery for the next day. Departed from Plainfield, IN 8-25. Delivered to the Columbus, OH area on the morning of 8-26.
    08-29-2016 03:59 PM
    In transit as of about an hour ago. Scheduled for delivery on weds.
    Delirious D likes this.
    08-29-2016 04:37 PM
    Mine is the same, I am with Verizon.

I submitted on the 18th at 10:30am PST. All I have is that it's approved and processing for delivery for the past 7 days. No tracking.
    08-29-2016 05:08 PM
    Just got my FedEx updated with transit history and a realistic delivery date of this Wed.
    Nice!
    08-29-2016 05:20 PM
    Think mine is lost somewhere. Left St. Paul on Saturday morning and haven't heard from it since. Scheduled for delivery tomorrow supposedly.
    msm0511 and ladybrown35 like this.
    08-29-2016 06:41 PM
    Think mine is lost somewhere. Left St. Paul on Saturday morning and haven't heard from it since. Scheduled for delivery tomorrow supposedly.
    Your luck is starting to sound like mine. How's that new "Black Ice" model as Flossy calls it doing?
    08-29-2016 07:08 PM
    Low behold after I complained, my shipping information was update and is now in transit.
    08-29-2016 07:19 PM
    Your luck is starting to sound like mine. How's that new "Black Ice" model as Flossy calls it doing?
    It's doing good. My blue coral was constantly dropping WiFi and reconnecting, this one hangs on to WiFi for dear life. I love Flossy.
    08-29-2016 07:36 PM
    Low behold after I complained, my shipping information was update and is now in transit.
    May I ask when did you submit? Trying to get a idea of what "wave" I would be on
    08-29-2016 07:48 PM
    Ok mine has movement. It's supposed to arrive Wednesday by the end of the day.
    08-29-2016 08:20 PM
    Got the shipping notice on my card on Thursday but it said shipping label created until today. Now it's actually on its way and scheduled to be delivered tomorrow. ๐Ÿ‘
    08-29-2016 08:40 PM
1,573 ... 4041424344 ...