56 39.16%
  • SD Card (256 GB)

86 60.14%
  • Netflix (T-Mobile Customers)

1 0.70%
11-05-2016 02:34 PM
1,573 ... 4445464748 ...
tools
    Samsung approved both requests on my BOGO purchase. By he way, what does the following mean from the Samsung Promotion site:

"Congratulations! Your submission has been approved and your gift has been processed and is currently in route."

"in route" to where - me, carrier, warehouse man to pull for shipping, or just the Indiana Jones warehouse
    08-31-2016 08:50 AM
    My GF2 is on the truck for delivery today. I think Samsung is doing a pretty good job getting these promos out. I know I am happy with a less than 2 week turnaround time.
    PlaybookFanatic likes this.
    08-31-2016 09:06 AM
    I Just received my Gear Fit2!
    cwbcpa likes this.
    08-31-2016 09:08 AM
    Look at what I got this morning. Submitted on the 19th 10:00 PM EST and received on the 31st.

Did you submit for your Pre-Order Bonus (256 GB SD / Gear Fit 2 / Netflix)? Post Here!-card01.jpg
    08-31-2016 09:25 AM
    Lmao @ samsung. I just got a call from FedEx saying they have my package which is the sd card and samsung didn't put my street address on it lol. It just had my name, city, zip code and phone number on it. So instead of getting it today it will come tomorrow. Lol glad it was free and well at least they put my number on it so FedEx can call me lol.
    08-31-2016 09:25 AM
    I know in the scheme of life this is nothing - life truly rocks. But, my co-worker is having a little too much fun with the fact that he submitted his info for the Gear Fit2 AFTER I did (by an hour or so) and then received his confirmation email, shipped email and now his watch before me!

I received the "Congratulations! Your submission has been approved and we are currently processing your gift for delivery." so far - but nothing else.

Oh well, it does say, up to 12 weeks for delivery.
    08-31-2016 09:35 AM
    I believe they are having problems with the development of the Defender cases for the Note 7. Called Otterbox a couple of days ago and the girl said the Defender was still in development and had no idea when it would be available. I have the Commuter & Symmetry cases to hold me over.
    The screen protectors for this phone sucks ๐Ÿ˜’ mines started peeling off as soon as i put it on. I cant wait for the defender to come out. Still haven't received my sd card. Now it says that i will get it by Sept 1st
    08-31-2016 09:53 AM
    The screen protectors for this phone sucks ๐Ÿ˜’ mines started peeling off as soon as i put it on. I cant wait for the defender to come out. Still haven't received my sd card. Now it says that i will get it by Sept 1st
    I'm gonna try one of the tempered glass protectors. I figure... worst case scenario, I can trim my case to accommodate it... It was cheap enough. There are no reviews on Amazon for this protector yet, but I read in a thread here that it works with a minimalist case, and adding a tiny dab of clear silicone to the corners, so we will see.
    08-31-2016 09:56 AM
    Think so? I could use a SD card haha
    I got a second gift when I switched colors on my s7 edge.
    08-31-2016 10:29 AM
    I got a second gift when I switched colors on my s7 edge.
    Now that's how you do it lol
    08-31-2016 10:42 AM
    So my package that was supposed to contain my SD card arrived today, except it was completely empty. Awesome. Now I have to wait for Samsung's escalation team to contact me. Unbelievable. I've never been sent an empty package before.
    08-31-2016 11:26 AM
    So my package that was supposed to contain my SD card arrived today, except it was completely empty. Awesome. Now I have to wait for Samsung's escalation team to contact me. Unbelievable. I've never been sent an empty package before.
    Damn I thought I was having issues. Lol. You get an empty package. Samsung sends FedEx mine with know street address lol. Mine supposed to come tomorrow now. Luckily samsung put my name, city and phone number so FedEx can call me lol
    the real batman likes this.
    08-31-2016 11:35 AM
    Damn I thought I was having issues. Lol. You get an empty package. Samsung sends FedEx mine with know street address lol. Mine supposed to come tomorrow now. Luckily samsung put my name, city and phone number so FedEx can call me lol
    Lol wow. I mean I know they have a large volume of things to get out and they're trying to do it as efficiently as possible but that's bad. No street address? Lol. Yeah I don't think anyone tampered with it because it was sealed and the packaging seemed in order but nothing. Not even the little postcard lol.
    Jewels81 likes this.
    08-31-2016 11:41 AM
    Lol wow. I mean I know they have a large volume of things to get out and they're trying to do it as efficiently as possible but that's bad. No street address? Lol. Yeah I don't think anyone tampered with it because it was sealed and the packaging seemed in order but nothing. Not even the little postcard lol.
    Lol. Yeah it's bad. Now hopefully mine won't be empty too lol. Sadly probably whoever packaged your accidentally forgot to put yours in. Hope they get yours sent to you soon.
    08-31-2016 11:50 AM
    I submitted mine for a small on the 19th and it's still pending review.
    Same here.
    08-31-2016 12:01 PM
    Lol. Yeah it's bad. Now hopefully mine won't be empty too lol. Sadly probably whoever packaged your accidentally forgot to put yours in. Hope they get yours sent to you soon.
    Yeah I hope you get yours in one piece lol. Thanks, I'll see what they have to say when they get back to me. I'm assuming someone just forgot due to the huge volume. No big deal. Strange but I would understand.
    Jewels81 likes this.
    08-31-2016 12:04 PM
    That is interesting. I got the Fit 2 as my gift, so I picked up a samsung Pro branded 128GB U3 card for $89 at a local BB. I brought it to the Samsung kiosk to have them install it and answer some questions. When they opened the box, it was empty. Good thing I did not wait until I got home to do it.

Just mentioning in case there is a bigger issue here
    08-31-2016 12:09 PM

๐Ÿ˜
    felloffthetruck likes this.
    08-31-2016 12:21 PM
    Yeah I hope you get yours in one piece lol. Thanks, I'll see what they have to say when they get back to me. I'm assuming someone just forgot due to the huge volume. No big deal. Strange but I would understand.
    You're welcome. Yeah they will get it fixed๐Ÿ˜‰
    08-31-2016 12:30 PM
    Submitted last night and received my approval notice first thing this morning.
    08-31-2016 12:43 PM
    Submitted 8/22. Approved 8/25. Still waiting on shipping info.
    08-31-2016 12:47 PM
    That is interesting. I got the Fit 2 as my gift, so I picked up a samsung Pro branded 128GB U3 card for $89 at a local BB. I brought it to the Samsung kiosk to have them install it and answer some questions. When they opened the box, it was empty. Good thing I did not wait until I got home to do it.

Just mentioning in case there is a bigger issue here
    Thanks. No, when I say it was empty I mean that inside the brown packaging envelope there literally was nothing. No Samsung packaging, no postcard, nothing. Literally they just sealed a packaging envelope with nothing at all in it.
    That's very lucky that you didn't make it home first. Maybe there's a secret black market for Samsung SDs we aren't privy to lol.
    dmiller440 likes this.
    08-31-2016 12:55 PM
    Anyone get there gear fit small? I got my large one today but my small one was not in there
    08-31-2016 01:31 PM
    Mine was attempted today by Fedex. Because I wasn't home, and never would be because I work an hour away, they didn't leave my package. It must require a signature because i've had packages left before.... I called Fedex and they said it's because of what the shipper set for the package that I can not even have it held at a location... so now I am struggling on the phone with Samsung....
    08-31-2016 01:46 PM
    Oh we're going to see more of this. No matter what type of business, theft will happen. Samsung knows this and should have accounted for a certain percentage of "missing promo" gifts.

I sumitted my stuff on the 19th and received the enroute email on the 22nd. To this day still no tracking info. Now I'm starting to wonder.
    08-31-2016 02:02 PM
1,573 ... 4445464748 ...