56 39.16%
  • SD Card (256 GB)

86 60.14%
  • Netflix (T-Mobile Customers)

1 0.70%
11-05-2016 02:34 PM
1,573 ... 4950515253 ...
tools
    FedEx said samsung requested the sd card be shipped back to them. Great. Whatever. Guess I'll just go buy ond
    09-03-2016 08:28 AM
    Ok now I'm getting annoyed. I know the sd card was free but I guess I won't get mine. I submitted mine on the August 20th. It was supposed to be here this past Wednesday. FedEx said that samsung had my name, city, zipcode and phone number on package but not street address. So I gave FedEx my street address and they said they will deliver it this past Thursday. Thursday came and nothing. Delivery status said pending now it says it being shipped back to sender on Tuesday? Wtf? Really? Why can't i just come get it since you can't for whatever reason deliver it?
    Atleast you gotten that far (I know it's not what you want to hear) but I haven't even received my tracking yet...and I submitted mine's on the 19th. Even the wife is asking have I heard anything yet (ordered two).

Although I'm not the one to really trip on free stuff, it's kinda disheartening to know you submitted your info but sitting in limbo on when your product will arrive but others who submitted after you already received theirs. (No it's not the lil kid "I want mine's first" syndrome πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚)
    It's more so the inconsistency of how it's going. Even the preorder of the phone was crazy. Ordered 2 the day of but ppl that ordered days after I did received theirs before me.
    Jewels81 likes this.
    09-03-2016 08:32 AM
    Atleast you gotten that far (I know it's not what you want to hear) but I haven't even received my tracking yet...and I submitted mine's on the 19th. Even the wife is asking have o I heard anything yet (ordered two).
    Yeah I just got off phone with samsung. They said it was an error on their part cause they didn't put correct address when it was provided. Lol. They said when they get package back that management will be sending me emails updating the status of sd card. Lol lady thought I was calling about note 7 recall. I said nope I'm waiting that out a bit and I'm sure you are swamped with calls about that since i was on hold for 25 minutes lol. Sorry you haven't heard anything. I know they said could take up to 12 weeks. I also heard they send out by batches or region not sure but it wouldn't hurt to call samsung if y'all don't hear anything next week.
    09-03-2016 09:16 AM
    Yeah I just got off phone with samsung. They said it was an error on their part cause they didn't put correct address when it was provided. Lol. They said when they get package back that management will be sending me emails updating the status of sd card. Lol lady thought I was calling about note 7 recall. I said nope I'm waiting that out a bit and I'm sure you are swamped with calls about that since i was on hold for 25 minutes lol. Sorry you haven't heard anything. I know they said could take up to 12 weeks. I also heard they send out by batches or region not sure but it wouldn't hurt to call samsung if y'all don't hear anything next week.
    Lol I just got off the phone with them and read your reply. I'm at the as soon as it ships you'll get a email from us spill. If you get yours before me, I'm going to Samsung headquarters and it's going to be some furniture moving up in there! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    Jewels81 likes this.
    09-03-2016 09:24 AM
    Lol I just got off the phone with them and read your reply. I'm at the as soon as it ships you'll get a email from us spill. If you get yours before me, I'm going to Samsung headquarters and it's going to be some furniture moving up in there! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    RotflmboπŸ˜…πŸ˜‚ they going to be like what the heck this man doing. Lol. That's how it goes I guess lol. I was more upset with FedEx even tho it was samsung mistake cause lady at FedEx was kind of rude and didn't give a crap.
    09-03-2016 10:12 AM
    Anyone else having problems with getting live notifications? The only time Im able to notifications is when I restart the watch... It will then show any notifications that I currently have on the phone but won't push any new notifications
    (figured it out never removed sticker on bottom of watch that let's it know it's on my wrist.)
    09-03-2016 01:03 PM
    Anyone else having problems with getting live notifications? The only time Im able to notifications is when I restart the watch... It will then show any notifications that I currently have on the phone but won't push any new notifications
    (figured it out never removed sticker on bottom of watch that let's it know it's on my wrist.)
    No! Because I don't have one yet, Dang you Samsung! LOL
    Strong_Genetics likes this.
    09-03-2016 02:12 PM
    I just now received my SD card.
    09-03-2016 04:19 PM
    I wonder if we will even get ours now with this recall. I plan on exchanging my phone for another note when they're available. I still want my GF2
    09-03-2016 04:23 PM
    I've been opening the front door twice a day waiting for my GF2! LOL Looking for a reason to go outside...
    cinnamin likes this.
    09-03-2016 04:34 PM
    just got my gear fit 2
    Attached Thumbnails Did you submit for your Pre-Order Bonus (256 GB SD / Gear Fit 2 / Netflix)? Post Here!-1472944173972.jpg Β 
    Strong_Genetics likes this.
    09-03-2016 06:09 PM
    Did you submit for your Pre-Order Bonus (256 GB SD / Gear Fit 2 / Netflix)? Post Here!-14052273_142792756169358_1703663557_n.jpg

loving it so far~

PS: taken with the Note 7, what a great camera!
    toenail_flicker and cinnamin like this.
    09-04-2016 02:18 AM
    Black Onyx Note 7
    Sam's Club
    3 submissions before final approval since Sam's Club receipt didn't show which Note I had purchased. Had to take a picture of receipt along w/ Sprint 1st page of agreement from Sam's, then it was approved. 10 day process. Still hasn't shipped though.

marty
    Did you just keep doing this on the website? I have not updates and submitted mine on the 19th.
    09-04-2016 05:38 AM
    I finally got my SD card after 2 weeks however I'll be turning my Note back to my carrier tomorrow ugh
    Fobbers likes this.
    09-04-2016 06:00 AM
    Samsung acknowledged my submission and sent me a claim number. That was 2 days ago.
    09-04-2016 11:15 AM
    Did you just keep doing this on the website? I have not updates and submitted mine on the 19th.
    19th here also. With the enroute status on in the 22nd. I honestly think that whatever was in transit or process before the recall became public was able to get through. Everyone else might be waiting till all this is over.
    09-04-2016 01:11 PM
    I'm surprised at how big the small fit at least that's what the store person told me. I hope he was right.
    I ordered the large based on the measurements per Sammy's site or Ammy's after measuring my wrist. Now I'm wondering. Here's what Sammy says:

(Medium)/Large band fits wrist sizes 155mm-210mm

Small band fits wrist sizes 125mm-170mm
    Adaboy likes this.
    09-04-2016 03:44 PM
    I've been opening the front door twice a day waiting for my GF2! LOL Looking for a reason to go outside...
    That's what I'll be doing.
    Adaboy likes this.
    09-04-2016 03:46 PM
    09-04-2016 03:51 PM
    Check here https://promos.samsungpromotions.com/info/checkstatus
    09-04-2016 03:57 PM
    Has anyone with Verizon received a large gear fit 2 yet? I submitted on the 18th and was approved on the 19th but it still hasn't shipped yet.
    Mine is sitting at my local FedEx depot now should be Tuesday, submitted on the 19th shipped on the the 31st
    09-04-2016 11:59 PM
    I guess i need to resubmit another picture cause the one i set wasn't good enough. I click on the link they sent me and filled everything out again. It's telling me i already submitted for this phone and can't do it again. How are people able to resubmit a second time?
    09-05-2016 07:44 AM
    I guess i need to resubmit another picture cause the one i set wasn't good enough. I click on the link they sent me and filled everything out again. It's telling me i already submitted for this phone and can't do it again. How are people able to resubmit a second time?
    Either give the system some time to release your information or call samsung and ask to speak the promotion department
    09-05-2016 09:56 AM
    Just finished first workout with the Gear Fit 2.....
    toenail_flicker likes this.
    09-05-2016 10:39 AM
    Just finished first workout with the Gear Fit 2.....https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...6ef8024f08.jpg
    So the watch track driving as walking/ running? If so i wonder how you get that to shut off.
    09-05-2016 11:43 AM
1,573 ... 4950515253 ...