Did you submit for your Pre-Order Bonus (256 GB SD / Gear Fit 2 / Netflix)? Post Here!

I went for...

• Total voters

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Did you submit yet? I just did for the 256 GB card over at https://promos.samsungpromotions.com/galaxyoffer. I am on T-Mobile.

If you did ... list the below!

• Carrier?
  • What did you go for? (Gear Fit 2, SD Card, Netflix (T-Mobile Users)?

*Edit* You can check your status and things through Samsung Pay. Thanks tourbound129!

Attachments

• samsungpromonote7.png
    samsungpromonote7.png
    50 KB · Views: 447
Last edited:

Ken Huynh

Jun 26, 2015
Visit site
Status of your Note 7 Promotion !!

I just got my Note 7 today as of 08/18 with T Mobile . After received my device , I submitted my promotion with 256 SD Card and got Approved and preparing for shipment after 2 hours. This time is quicker than S7-S7e promotion ..

Here is my screenshot , post here any update on your promotion and share it .

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Re: Status of your Note 7 Promotion !!

I am probably going to submit for my promotion tonight whenever I get a chance to sit down l o l

Ken Huynh

Jun 26, 2015
Visit site
Please make sure your receipt clearly shows the Qualifying Purchase or lease, date of purchase or lease, and your full name. Note: Receipt must include a printed date of purchase or lease within the Purchase Period and the name on your receipt must match the name on the Offer Claim Form.

qb175

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site
I'm on TMo and I don't know what to get. I already have Netflix free for another year, a Gear S2 Classic, and a few 64gb and 128gb cards. Any suggestions?

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm on TMo and I don't know what to get. I already have Netflix free for another year, a Gear S2 Classic, and a few 64gb and 128gb cards. Any suggestions?

I would either get more Netflix so you have it longer for free or the Fit 2 if you like watches.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I submitted at 330pm today and it's still under review! Hopefully it goes well but I don't want to worry about it like I did with Note 7 shipping times this week.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
@Almeuit

Maybe you can add to the OP that you can submit in the Samsung Pay app as well. I didn't but it's there. You can pretty easily check your status in the app as well.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Mine was just approved and says preparing for shipment. how long do these take to ship? Will it say how it will be shipped and tracking number so I can track the UPS flights lol?

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Mine was just approved and says preparing for shipment. how long do these take to ship? Will it say how it will be shipped and tracking number so I can track the UPS flights lol?
Lol yeah you'll get a tracking number at some point. I believe they gave themselves 12 weeks to fulfill. We'll see.