Did you submit for your Pre-Order Bonus (256 GB SD / Gear Fit 2 / Netflix)? Post Here!

I went for...

• Total voters

Andy Lam1

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
I submitted my promo at 10:30am on the 18th for the GearFit2. Got approved the very same day and was processing for delivery on the 19th. Unfortunately, I'm still processing for delivery. But, at least they have given us a definitive timeline and I can't be mad unless we go over the 12 weeks.
What size?

kevb250

Aug 26, 2016
Visit site
Maybe they are arriving via regions, states something. Any Texas peeps get their promo gift specifically gear 2.
im in texas and i got my tracking number yesterday it says will be here tomorrow but i dont think so cuz it still says lable created with no movement yet

chickibum

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
I received my preorder bonus yesterday (I got the Gear Fit 2)... Which is great except they delivered 3 of them... And I have 2 more on the way.

I emailed the promo site and hoping they get back to me soon. I only ordered one Note... So not sure why they are sending me 5 watches lol

k.scott

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site
I received my preorder bonus yesterday (I got the Gear Fit 2)... Which is great except they delivered 3 of them... And I have 2 more on the way.

I emailed the promo site and hoping they get back to me soon. I only ordered one Note... So not sure why they are sending me 5 watches lol
Maybe one of those is mine... lol

Jason Tyler

Aug 17, 2015
Visit site
My FedEx shipping arrival date has been modified 3 times now. They are sure taking their sweet time to deliver this. First Monday, switched to Wed, then to today. Today got updated and said arrival tomorrow. And I'm sure this will continue infinitly. The only positive is that it shows it in LA now finally, I'm in SD.. Let's see how long many days it takes them to get it here.

Between this and the impending recall, I regret purchasing the note 7.

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site

Send me one. One for each wrist is my goalllll.

kevb250

Aug 26, 2016
Visit site
submited on the 22nd got approved on the 23rd got tracking number on the 31st and got movement today i should recieve my gear fit 2 on sat

Attachments

• 1472779910565.jpg
    1472779910565.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 18

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
My FedEx shipping arrival date has been modified 3 times now. They are sure taking their sweet time to deliver this. First Monday, switched to Wed, then to today. Today got updated and said arrival tomorrow. And I'm sure this will continue infinitly. The only positive is that it shows it in LA now finally, I'm in SD.. Let's see how long many days it takes them to get it here.

Between this and the impending recall, I regret purchasing the note 7.

Mine has been set to pending cause of samsung error. It was set to be delivered Wednesday but FedEx called me saying that samsung only put my name, city, zipcode and phone number on the package. No street address. Lady said i would have it today. So i don't know when mine is coming.

Tony Vargas

Nov 25, 2013
Visit site
Mine arrives tomorrow. Got the SD card. Samsung website tells you 12 weeks, but it's only taking 2! I'm in the SF Bay Area. Arrives via FedEx.

Tony Vargas

Nov 25, 2013
Visit site

I'll buy one from you.

Strong_Genetics

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
Wow didn't stay at labeled created for long....Arriving Saturday
27fdce88f78e9082f0eb774a4f5ca85a.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital