Did you submit for your Pre-Order Bonus (256 GB SD / Gear Fit 2 / Netflix)? Post Here!

I went for...

• Total voters

dmiller440

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
I am a little confused about the value of the 256gb card based on amazon pricing for similar items. What is special about this 256gb card? What can I not do with the 128gb card which is selling for $40?

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
I am a little confused about the value of the 256gb card based on amazon pricing for similar items. What is special about this 256gb card? What can I not do with the 128gb card which is selling for $40?
The new card has 90MB write speeds similar to the Pro+ line.

The $40 128gb cards you see are 20MB write.

Slower cards may not be able to record 4k video straight to the sd card.

Whether you need the faster speed is up to you.

badMojo69

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
Carrier?T-Mobile
What did you go for?Gear Fit 2

Already have a free year of Netflix, several cards, 2 fitbits and a GearS so I really didn't need any of it.
However the Fitbit Charge is crap, so I figured I swap it out.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
If I am not focused on taking 4k video, is that speed a waste?
The faster cards allow for data to be written to them faster so if you needed to transfer a lot of data to the card, it would do it much faster.

But yeah, if you don't need 4k or the write speed, you could save a lot of money and get a lower spec card.

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
I'm with Verizon, going for the Gear Fit 2 as I got shafted with the Gear S2 Promo for the S7E.

What receipt are you Verizon customers using? The one that came in the box?

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

shaabnp

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
I'm with Verizon, going for the Gear Fit 2 as I got shafted with the Gear S2 Promo for the S7E.

What receipt are you Verizon customers using? The one that came in the box?

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

That's the one that I had used, the one with the IMEI number, your number, and your name and address in the corner. I was submitting the promo for two devices and sort of squeezed the two receipts together by folding 'em in half so they would fit on the scanner bed because I thought that I was only able to upload one file but of course at the VERY end they had an option to upload another receipt. I'm just gonna wait it out and hope for the best. If you're rejected are you allowed to resubmit some info?

shaabnp

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
I just read on the Terms and Conditions that they recommend you writing your full name on the receipt that you're uploading, signing it, and circling the qualifying purchase entry

ImTheDuke

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Just submitted for the 256gb card. Me and my wife both got Note 7s so we are getting both of those. They were also offering a free tablet if you signed up for $10 data plan. Don't use a tablet really. The memory seemed more practical

05GT

May 15, 2011
Visit site
Verizon / 256GB

How are you guys getting what seems to be instant approval? Mine said 4-6 weeks for approval and nearly 12 weeks before shipping.

mia_xoxo

Aug 8, 2016
Visit site
I'm with T-Mobile. I went with the Gear Fit 2 to give to my husband. He's switching over from his iPhone and taking my S7 edge.