Did you submit for your Pre-Order Bonus (256 GB SD / Gear Fit 2 / Netflix)? Post Here!

I went for...

• Total voters

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Re: Samsung denying my gift redemption

Yeah I went to the first email I got from T-Mobile. I made it into a PDF and sent it to them. It had an order date of 8/2.
Mine got approved as well... Uploaded the order processed e-mail from T-Mobile dated 8/13 and got approved without issues after resubmission. All set

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
If I am not focused on taking 4k video, is that speed a waste?

To me, getting the Gear Fit 2 would be a waste since I don't see the appeal. You can always use more space. I didn't take 4K video in the past because of the space issue. Once you take space out of the equation, why not shoot some 4K video?
We already have Netflix. so that's not a huge deal.

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site

Mine got approved as well... Uploaded the order processed e-mail from T-Mobile dated 8/13 and got approved without issues after resubmission. All set

Did you submit this?

Posted via the Android Central App

Attachments

• 2186.jpg
    2186.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 120

kssooner

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site

I ordered on the 2nd and just the email for approval for the Fit 2. Used my order confirmation email from Verizon.

bobxxz

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site

I just got this message from them -> Your receipt doesn’t show a participating device purchase.
Please click "RESUBMIT" to update your information. You must resubmit your information no later than 10/1/2016 12:00:00 AM ... I sent them the only receipt AT&T sent me inside the box. I don't know why they reject it..

PraetorianGuard14

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site

I just got this message from them -> Your receipt doesn’t show a participating device purchase.
Please click "RESUBMIT" to update your information. You must resubmit your information no later than 10/1/2016 12:00:00 AM ... I sent them the only receipt AT&T sent me inside the box. I don't know why they reject it..

They are finding a way to screw people over. If they have to do more than glance at a picture, they will probably reject you. Make sure you circle your purchase, write your name on it, etc.

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site

Yep that one... It had the phone name, payment details, my name and address, transaction date etc. Pretty much every detail.

That's what i resubmitted also I hope they don't flake and deny me again Getting a gear fit 2 with the purchase was what motivated me also to buy this phone

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

Did you submit this?

Yep. I used the one with the transaction details on the bottom. Turned it into a PDF so they had the whole thing and sent it. I figure that is the best one. It has order date, number, transaction information, and information on what I bought (Note 7 obviously). I believe that satisfied them :).

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site

Sorry to hear all these problems. I hope they work it out for everyone. I submitted mine yesterday and they accepted it a hour or two later. I would be frustrated just like you.

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site

Yep. I used the one with the transaction details on the bottom. Turned it into a PDF so they had the whole thing and sent it. I figure that is the best one. It has order date, number, transaction information, and information on what I bought (Note 7 obviously). I believe that satisfied them :).

The issue is that the top left corner says that order date was 8/2 let's see what they say.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

The issue is that the top left corner says that order date was 8/2 let's see what they say.

Mine was as well -- I got the approval this morning (see below).

Attachments

• note7sdapproved.png
    note7sdapproved.png
    102.3 KB · Views: 27

tntiger

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
Mine has been updated to this status: "Congratulations! Your submission has been approved and your gift has been processed and is currently in route". 1 day instead of 12 weeks - can't wait to see when it actually arrives!

coolbreeze78

May 6, 2011
Visit site

Digital River is a terrible company (they handle Samsung's supply chain). Until Samsung brings it in-house, this crap will continue forever.

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Starting to get nervous because I'm still under review. Everyone else seems to be getting quick approval.

Verizon/Gear Fit 2

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon