Did you submit for your Pre-Order Bonus (256 GB SD / Gear Fit 2 / Netflix)? Post Here!

I went for...

• Total voters

madkoda12

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Re: Samsung denying my gift redemption

I was also having this issue, but luckily I was able to get a copy from T-mobile (by signing into my t-mobile). And that receipt has the "order placed 08/03/2016" date on it. And it seems to be working as I haven't gotten an e-mail back from samsung saying differently this time.

So If you sign into your T-mobil account on computer and look at the recent orders placed (should be on the right side right after signing in) you can pull up the order information, take a screen shot of that and submit that as your image.

*edit*
Yes, I also ordered on the second. Right as soon as the orders went up.

BasPilot

TheSickAndTwisted
Jul 23, 2010
Visit site

I used my only paperwork I had, which was the paper included in the shipping box. I ordered on the 11th and the dates on there were the 14th and 16th, so that could be proof if you still have that. Good luck man, that is kinda rough.

cinnamin

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site

i submitted my sister's for her she's out of town. i sent in the receipt from the box, and they denied it so i took another snap shot with my phone and went into edit mode underlined the phone,circled where it says shipment subtotal did it in red so they can't miss it., submitted again and it was approved.

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site

I was also having this issue, but luckily I was able to get a copy from T-mobile (by signing into my t-mobile). And that receipt has the "order placed 08/03/2016" date on it. And it seems to be working as I haven't gotten an e-mail back from samsung saying differently this time.

So If you sign into your T-mobil account on computer and look at the recent orders placed (should be on the right side right after signing in) you can pull up the order information, take a screen shot of that and submit that as your image.

*edit*
Yes, I also ordered on the second. Right as soon as the orders went up.

Thanks you are correct I did a scroll capture of it and it does say I ordered on 8/3 so if they deny the one is sent I will send that one .

Posted via the Android Central App

From A Buick 8

Jul 14, 2016
Visit site
Just received the phone (Verizon) and I submitted the form for the Gear Fit 2. Had planned to get the card, but I talked myself into the Gear Fit, I am going to pick up a 200 gb card I found for $78

mikef91

Trusted Member
Feb 18, 2015
Visit site

Got my approval today as well. It says 12 weeks...oh well. I already have a 128GB that I have been using that is working fine. I figured I would get the SD card since I have no use for the Gear Fit 2.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I submitted last night and as of now it's approved. I picked the Gear Fit 2
60cc06780fb45592f2f0d64b2151ea6d.jpg

PraetorianGuard14

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
Finally my submission was approved. I'm on Verizon, and I just submitted a picture of the receipt I got with my package which said order process date of 8/13. I just used the same date on the form. No markings.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I wonder how long itll take. It says in route which should mean shipped I assume. When i did the 150 promo for sons new S6, that said in process for several weeks before it shipped.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
I wonder how long itll take. It says in route which should mean shipped I assume. When i did the 150 promo for sons new S6, that said in process for several weeks before it shipped.
Interesting. Mine said preparing for shipment yesterday, updated to in route today.

Hopefully they are trying to process these really quick. I'd like that resale value to stay as high as possible.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
P.S. I checked my order status and saw it had been approved and shipped with a tracking number and went "holy crap, wow...oh"

My dang S7E offer still shows up on there lol.

Posted from the S7E Chrome™ on Big Red

Did you go for the sd card or gear fit2 ?

I'm still waiting for FedEx delivery of the phone. :(

anon(52425)

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site

Approved on my second submission. Good luck guys. Hope Samsung adjusts this issue. Kind of a headache.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer