Did you submit for your Pre-Order Bonus (256 GB SD / Gear Fit 2 / Netflix)? Post Here!

I went for...

• Total voters

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
Re: Samsung denying my gift redemption

I just got this message from them -> Your receipt doesn’t show a participating device purchase.
Please click "RESUBMIT" to update your information. You must resubmit your information no later than 10/1/2016 12:00:00 AM ... I sent them the only receipt AT&T sent me inside the box. I don't know why they reject it..

I sent them the same thing. I re-submitted it again, in better lighting and now I got an email saying it's approved and getting ready to ship.

seafoodlover88

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site

I sent them the same thing. I re-submitted it again, in better lighting and now I got an email saying it's approved and getting ready to ship.

Why support a company that doesn't give a cent about its customer? I understand the S-pen feature and purpose though but man are Korean selfish.

TeamPowerstroke

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site

I just said I ordered it on 13th because that's what the transaction said even though I pre ordered on the 2nd, and just got approved

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site

Why support a company that doesn't give a cent about its customer? I understand the S-pen feature and purpose though but man are Korean selfish.

I wouldn't call all Koreans selfish. That's a pretty racist thing to say. Also, basically all corporations that manufacture phones see you and me as $$$$ and nothing else. So Samsung isn't unique in that. Also, it's hard for me to hate Samsung while holding this coral blue Note 7 in my hand and having a free Gear Fit 2 being sent to me as we speak.

Herwick

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
Verizon
I ordered the Gear Fit 2 last night. I never used the 32gb on my last phone, I cant see myself using 64, so getting the SD card would have been a waste for me. I got an email this morning saying my submission has been approved.

JessiLulu

Sep 29, 2015
Visit site
I am with T-Mobile. Both my husband and I chose the Gear Fit 2. We submitted last night and was just recently approved.

Posted via the Android Central App

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site

Random I had submitted the promotion for me and my wife's phones with the same receipt my wife's said it wasn't accepted because it didn't say 8/3 so I submitted a different receipt and now both say accepted and preparing for shipment, they accepted mines without issue even if it also said 8/2, either way that's cool they approved both of them.

shaabnp

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
Interesting. Mine said preparing for shipment yesterday, updated to in route today.

Hopefully they are trying to process these really quick. I'd like that resale value to stay as high as possible.

Yeah same, mines was changed to I'm route today as well but still haven't received a tracking number. I'm hoping to be able to sell the SD card for at least 200, what kind of price are you thinking of selling it for if you don't mind me asking. And do you think you're just going to go the eBay rout?

twmanga1

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
I was originally gonna get the GearFit 2, but as I do want to use the 4K capabilities, the 128GB card I did buy looks like it might not be able to handle it very well, so I went for the 256GB SD card.

anon(52425)

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site

Perhaps they made changes over the past 24 hours. When I called, the guy on the phone said I was the 5th person to call about that issue. Maybe they had an internal memo go out about this problem and are lightening up...

Hoggles

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
I've got the email confirmation of my order, but I'm being dumb I guess - you "sent" them an email??
Thanks, Peace. Alan

You can always print out that order confirmation and take a nice clear pic with your N7...and submit it as a jpeg. It's what I've always done for Sammy promos and its always worked..but I'm a little superstitious ;) Though there are other ways to submit it.... pdf for example is probably easier :)

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
I've got the email confirmation of my order, but I'm being dumb I guess - you "sent" them an email??
Thanks, Peace. Alan

T-Mobile told me to just send a screenshot from mytmobile with the needed info, but I was paranoid. I sent in my entire lease agreement as a pdf.

mellyf

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site
I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but I entered the imei number and the wifi Mac address and then try to choose file to upload the picture of my receipt, and nothing happens. It just keeps telling me "No file chosen." but nothing happens when I hit the Choose File button.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but I entered the imei number and the wifi Mac address and then try to choose file to upload the picture of my receipt, and nothing happens. It just keeps telling me "No file chosen." but nothing happens when I hit the Choose File button.

Are you using mobile or desktop? I had to turn off my ad blocker/anti tracking before mine worked right on desktop.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech