Did you submit for your Pre-Order Bonus (256 GB SD / Gear Fit 2 / Netflix)? Post Here!

I went for...

• Total voters

turbomach5

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Looks like after my second attempt (they didn't accept the packing slip that was in my AT&T box), I'm approved for my Gear Fit2. Woot. I submitted it last night at around midnight I believe central time.

team420

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
what are Verizon people using as proof of receipt? anything I can download from site? I am at work.

I used the receipt that came with mine. I'll bet you can get something by logging into your account, but it won't matter if you dont have the phone with you. You need proof of purchase, imei # and WiFi Mac address

danlnyc

Feb 17, 2012
Visit site
I already have the S2 non-classic, a 128 GB Pro+.....

so my question is which one of the two will be easier to flip?

I'm planning on selling my gift so obviously the SD card will be worth more, however I feel like the Fit 2 will be sold much faster.

Hm.....

team420

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
I have phone and all that data w/me... no proof of receipt though. I work nights, didn't think to bring packing slip.

Yeah, try logging in to your vzw account then. I'm sure there's a digital copy of it available somewhere in there.

Eta: you could prolly even just take a screenshot of the confirmation email....

billinaz

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Re: Samsung denying my gift redemption

I wouldn't call all Koreans selfish. That's a pretty racist thing to say. Also, basically all corporations that manufacture phones see you and me as $$$$ and nothing else. So Samsung isn't unique in that. Also, it's hard for me to hate Samsung while holding this coral blue Note 7 in my hand and having a free Gear Fit 2 being sent to me as we speak.

Korean is not a race.

jordans0nly

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
I did. I just hope my name being different on my Verizon receipt disqualify me. Supposed to say Sonny, but no matter how many years times I try to fix it, goes back to that.

Attachments

• 1471655139980.jpg
    1471655139980.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 21

Kbrielle

Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
I did. I just hope my name being different on my Verizon receipt disqualify me. Supposed to say Sonny, but no matter how many years times I try to fix it, goes back to that.
Hopefully not. With your addresses matching hopefully Samsung will overlook it. Anyway you can call customer service to let them know?

kikaha

May 8, 2013
Visit site
I'm sure. I see that some have did the promotion today and already getting tracking numbers. Thats good news.

That's a relief!
When I did mine it said it could be 4-6 weeks before they even verified the phone purchase!
And after that it could take another 12 weeks for the card to be delivered.
I just shook my head.........