Did you submit for your Pre-Order Bonus (256 GB SD / Gear Fit 2 / Netflix)? Post Here!

I went for...

• Total voters

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: samsung promotion

Impossible? You got your SD card in 2 days? You must've got your phone at Best Buy.
Nope, looks like Samsung is shipping them quick. I haven't received a shipping email but my redemption shows in route and I has a shipment from FedEx coming Tuesday.

Looks like they are really on the ball.

RustyNeedlePM

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
Pre ordered via Verizon... got my phone 8/18 and ordered the fit 2 right away. Received an email this morning 8/19 at 630 am that it was approves.
a20562c563138b378d4ae1086ddf0506.jpg

shaabnp

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
Nope, looks like Samsung is shipping them quick. I haven't received a shipping email but my redemption shows in route and I has a shipment from FedEx coming Tuesday.

Looks like they are really on the ball.

Hey just curious how you got your shipping info for fedex? Are you signed up for fedex delivery manager?

shaabnp

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
Re: samsung promotion

I paid 20 for my samsung fast wireless charging stand.

Not a bad price for a fast charger. I helping my dad return his Note 7 today at a verizon store and while I was waiting at the kiosk, the sales rep tried to sell this lady a 40 dollar wireless REGULAR charger full of verizon branding for her Note 7. After she said no, he convinced her that the USB mini wired fast chargers she had for her wall and her car wouldn't work with the Note 7's USB C port. I just wanted to scream "THERE'S AN ADAPTER!" but my dad told me not to ruin his sale. After waiting there for probably 30 minutes while one sales clerk wasn't doing anything, 2 other clerks helping out one customer, 2 families being helped before my dad and I, and 1 clerk selling someone a screen protector for the wrong model phone- it was finally our turn. I returned a S7 edge for my sister just a week prior and they told me that since she "took the protective film" off her phone they had to charge a restocking fee even though a sales rep on the phone earlier that day said that if the return happens within 3 days of me getting the phone I'm good on the restocking fee. SO this time around I made sure the Note 7 I was returning wasn't even removed from the shipping box, let alone turned on so I wouldn't be charged the restocking fee. The SAME f**king guy that told me that BS about the protective film for the S7 edge told me they would have to charge a restocking fee no matter what. I should have ruined his sale. Sorry this is so long it's 4am and I wanted to vent- been thinking about that bs all day r.i.p.

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
This what I got when I checked just a bit ago. It says it's in route but I got no tacking number of any sort. What does that mean?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160820-073603.jpg
    Screenshot_20160820-073603.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 19

besweeet

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Big problem:
Url2IiR.jpg

I ordered on the third at 12:20AM~ eastern on 8/3, but my T-Mobile EIP upload says 8/2 because they were on Pacific time. 8/3 is the earliest date from the date picker... So what the hell?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8wca