Did you submit for your Pre-Order Bonus (256 GB SD / Gear Fit 2 / Netflix)? Post Here!

I went for...

• Total voters

mellyf

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site
Do we not get a choice on what colour gear fit 2 we want?

Just curious, didn't give me a option on colour, just the size

That's why I ended up getting the card. I know there's no way I need a card that big, but I didn't want the black gear fit. I already have the black S2. I probably would have gone with the teal if it had been available.

besweeet

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Call customer service and explain that to them.

I did. The obviously overseas person said that they absolutely need something that says 8/3 instead of 8/2, but none of my T-Mobile emails, web pages or documents say 8/3 :/. I may have to modify the EIP PDF...

zacklm23

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site
This is a different question, but does anyone know if we get to pick the color? I had no option I assume it's gonna be the black one which is fine.

Juju2x

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
HELP Please!!. Did anyone from T Mobile have trouble screenshotting their receipt? It's way too long to capture all of the necessary details. I even tried from a computer and it would only Screen shot up until the Delivery heading. I need it to include the transaction details & that's at the very bottom :-(

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
HELP Please!!. Did anyone from T Mobile have trouble screenshotting their receipt? It's way too long to capture all of the necessary details. I even tried from a computer and it would only Screen shot up until the Delivery heading. I need it to include the transaction details & that's at the very bottom :-(

What I did is went to my EIP/Lease Agreement. Where it says download a pdf version I downloaded and uploaded that where it says Choose File on Samsung's site.

LL HUGH J

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site

What I did was take 3 separate pictures of the long receipt, and then forged them together into 1 Jpeg file using Paint. If you're technically inclined, it should be fairly easy.

llfloyd79

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I picked the 256GB SD Card on in the 8/18 when I got my phone. I got approved yesterday and got a tracking number earlier this morning for it.

Posted via the Android Central App

Falconn11

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site
I went with the gearfit2. I am switching from an iPhone and Apple Watch combo so I still wanted to have some type of wearable. I also think the prices for the 256GB card will be dropping quickly, I can pick up the same card in 128GB for $30 ish on amazon so the gear felt like the better deal.

acentralist

Aug 17, 2016
Visit site
I submitted mine and it already says approved, waiting to be shipped. However, I just noticed on the status page that the IMEI number they're showing is off! To be specific, let's say if my IMEI ends in 678, what they're showing is ************67 (missing the last number in my IMEI). My IMEI consists of 15 numbers. On the status page, counting the asterisks & the last two digits they're showing, theirs is 14 digits!

Should I not worry since it's already been approved, waiting to be shipped?