Did you submit for your Pre-Order Bonus (256 GB SD / Gear Fit 2 / Netflix)? Post Here!

I went for...

• Total voters

Hoggles

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
What is strange this time around, is normally they wait until the 14 day buyers remorse period is over, so that people can't return their phone and still have the freebie. Which makes perfect sense.

Hopefully they keep keep sending them out early. I'm also one who has the "in route" showing, but no tracking number yet. G Fit 2. We'll see if it just shows up :)

Blazeeofglory

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
How long did it take to get an approval email? What about a tracking number after that?

I checked the website yesterday morning and I was approved. I have yet to receive any email saying I was approved, though.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
What is strange this time around, is normally they wait until the 14 day buyers remorse period is over, so that people can't return their phone and still have the freebie. Which makes perfect sense.

Hopefully they keep keep sending them out early. I'm also one who has the "in route" showing, but no tracking number yet. G Fit 2. We'll see if it just shows up :)

I've got the in route message from Samsung and a tracking number in FedEx Delivery Manager. Haven't gotten the tracking number from Samsung yet though. It's been sitting on label created since Friday morning I believe. We both know how long it can sit with label created though. I'm wondering how long it will take for BrightPoint to actually ship.

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
I've got the in route message from Samsung and a tracking number in FedEx Delivery Manager. Haven't gotten the tracking number from Samsung yet though. It's been sitting on label created since Friday morning I believe. We both know how long it can sit with label created though. I'm wondering how long it will take for BrightPoint to actually ship.

My Delivery Manager doesn't seem to be working as well this time around. It didn't even come close to beating Verizon when my phone shipped, I think I ended up having to manually putting the tracking number in.

Posted from the N7 Dolphin Tears™ on Big Red

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
I went to Best Buy and managed to get one of the few 256GB cards in their warehouse ordered when I picked up my preorder on 8/19 (out for delivery today). They said Samsung badly shorted them supply in relation to preorders. Samsung has plenty of watches (and then some) but no cards to give to Best Buy or carrier preorders.

Six to eight weeks is the current quote for the 256GB card.

trmiv

May 5, 2013
Visit site
Weird, my wife's got rejected with the "Here’s the issue: Your receipt doesn’t show a participating device purchase. " message. Mine got approved, but the receipts I submitted for mine were identical in formatting to her receipts. I ended up resubmitting hers and had her write her name on it and sign it and they approved it. Weird though it got rejected at first when mine was approved. Our receipts were from Target so there were no names on them, but it appears writing it on there is OK.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site

Yea I got the approval and that my watch is in route to me but no tracking number yet.

Hoggles

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site

Yeah, I'm wondering if anyone is actually seeing movement...or it's just sitting in the label created phase. Again, it's really surprising they would ship anyone's gift out, ahead of the 14 day return period for their N7. They definitely don't want to be handing out $200 gifts for nothing.

So...curious... anyone see any tracking movement? Gift is confirmed in transit?

Kbrielle

Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Yeah, I'm wondering if anyone is actually seeing movement...or it's just sitting in the label created phase. Again, it's really surprising they would ship anyone's gift out, ahead of the 14 day return period for their N7. They definitely don't want to be handing out $200 gifts for nothing.

So...curious... anyone see any tracking movement? Gift is confirmed in transit?
I was just about to comment about this. No movement as of Friday yet the estimated delivery date says tomorrow the 23rd. But it has been on shipping label created since Friday.

hailsusy90

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Samsung Promotion Approval

Has anyone had theirs approved yet? I did mine for the Netflix when I received the phone and it still says it's under review. Does it take that long?

jshah500

Nov 2, 2013
Visit site
Re: Samsung Promotion Approval

I checked mine out of curiosity this morning and it shows approved (sd card). Samsung didn't even email me telling me this, I had to manually go look.

I submitted on Friday, by the way.

SAENZ_SCENE

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site

I submitted 4 days ago and I just received my approval notice about half an hour ago. Now the wait for up to 12 weeks. 😭

James Pettengill

Jun 9, 2013
Visit site

Submitted both of mine of Thursday afternoon and by that night I checked and it said it was approved. Got an email Friday stating they were on the way to the address I provided during the redemption process.

So they went really fast in the beginning but that was a day before the official launch. Now that the masses have them I'm sure their system is getting a little bogged down from all the submissions.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
I was just about to comment about this. No movement as of Friday yet the estimated delivery date says tomorrow the 23rd. But it has been on shipping label created since Friday.

The T-Mo Note 7's sat with label created for 5 days or so with label created before actually shipping out, so who knows. I'm not sure if there's a time limit on how long FedEx will hold a shipping label before it cancels it.

Jona005

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site

I just got an email that I was approved for the 256gb sd card. I'm rather shocked since my receipt was a screenshot of my phone order. I thought for sure they would give me problems about that.

wheelerpr

Mar 21, 2012
Visit site

Mine is for the gear fit 2 and it says approved and preparing for shipment. I wonder how fast they will ship it. I submitted my form on Friday evening.

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech