Did you submit for your Pre-Order Bonus (256 GB SD / Gear Fit 2 / Netflix)? Post Here!

I went for...

• Total voters

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
My status went from "Your submission has been approved /Preparing for shipment" to "Congratulations! Your submission has been approved"

What gives?

shaabnp

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
My status went from "Your submission has been approved /Preparing for shipment" to "Congratulations! Your submission has been approved"

What gives?

Not really sure man that's strange. I just checked mine to see if it changed back to a previous step but it hasn't (yet). maybe it's just a glitch but if I remember correctly people had similar problems to this during get April promotions

jamesrick80

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Yeah mine has said "in route" since Friday as well. Hopefully jamesrick80 getting his tracking number means we'll be getting ours soon as well. Damn I hate driving myself crazy over the waiting I did the same thing with the note and I'm doin it again with the promotion lol! I should know better
Trust me...its always like this when I'm waiting for new devices...the agony until it actually arrives.....at least we know now that they are actually shipping them

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
You are 100% correct. :'(

I was all excited thinking I would receive the promo fast this time. Guess not. :'(

I was wondering which of the items it was going to be. I can't say much as mine says "in route" and yet no tracking number.

Posted from the N7 Dolphin Tears™ on Big Red

Andy Lam1

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
I put mine in the friday 19th and my status approved preparing for shipment, when did you guys put yours in and what's your status and do you got a tracking number?

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Do your guys emails say preparing for shipment or in route without a tracking number?

Posted from the N7 Dolphin Tears™ on Big Red

Delirious D

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Got this email 2 days after the update on the status website. It said it will use address i gave when i filled out promo. But it never asked for an address
a72c5c4827e50e1fdf7dfeba806714dc.jpg

Andy Lam1

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
Just got am email saying it will take 12 weeks:( oh well they changed my status too congratulations it been approved and processing for delivery

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12