Did you submit for your Pre-Order Bonus (256 GB SD / Gear Fit 2 / Netflix)? Post Here!

I went for...

• Total voters

SpaceJamzz

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
I bought my my Note 7 from Sam's Club on launch day and submitted the request that afternoon.. When the receipt printed out, it just said Galaxy Note (not Note 7), so Samsung kicked it back to me on Saturday (I was impressed with the 24 hour turnaround).

I resubmitted with my contract page (which had the contract start date, my name/address and 'Silver Galaxy Note 7' on it). Checked my status this morning and it has been approved and preparing for shipment.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
My status changed for the third time this morning to this:

Congratulations! Your submission has been approved and your gift has been processed and is currently in route.

Does this mean that I will receive it before the dreaded 12 week timeline?

Is there a tracking number to come or is this my final update?

TheMiz

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Remember when getting a tracking number actually meant a package was heading your direction? Ahh, the good ole days.

Ain't that the truth.

When VZW shipped my Note 7 it sat in a Fed Ex shipping center for 4 days before finally getting to me on release day.

As for the "Bonus" items I am wondering if its one of those Fed Ex to your local Post Office type of shippments

We should know in a couple days as they start hitting the doors

kaelthanas

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site

Congratulations! Your submission has been approved and your gift has been processed and is currently in route.

Your final update should contain a tracking number

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Ain't that the truth.

When VZW shipped my Note 7 it sat in a Fed Ex shipping center for 4 days before finally getting to me on release day.

As for the "Bonus" items I am wondering if its one of those Fed Ex to your local Post Office type of shippments

We should know in a couple days as they start hitting the doors
Well at least your package was at FedEx. T-Mobile customers got to stare at label created for 5 days while they held onto our phones before giving them to UPS.

Hopefully the cards ship out this week.

I don't think I've ever had the FedEx -USPS combo but I've had the UPS-USPS Surepost combo many times and the UPS part is always trackable right until they hand off to USPS for delivery.

I guess we will see what happens.

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Re: My Samsung 256 Card has shipped.

Yeah, I am hoping it's not like the pre-orders with the phones where they sit for over a week before they ship after they sent out the tracking numbers. :-\

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site

Mu status is this:

This does mean that it has shipped. I still don't have a tracking #

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site

I checked this morning and got the fedex tracking number through the Samsung Pay app. It showed labrl created so far.

besweeet

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
My 256GB microSD card has been approved. I've yet to be asked for my address. I'm assuming they're shipping it to the address on the original T-Mobile order document that was uploaded.

Marky310

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
My 256GB microSD card has been approved. I've yet to be asked for my address. I'm assuming they're shipping it to the address on the original T-Mobile order document that was uploaded.

Same here. No idea where they got my address since I don't remember being asked for it when I submitted my claim. I'm expecting a future headache from a wrong delivery and long waiting for customer service

TheMiz

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Same here. No idea where they got my address since I don't remember being asked for it when I submitted my claim. I'm expecting a future headache of wrong delivery and long waiting for customer service

Is this your first Samsung item ?

Last edited:

kaelthanas

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
Same here. No idea where they got my address since I don't remember being asked for it when I submitted my claim. I'm expecting a future headache from a wrong delivery and long waiting for customer service
It's on your receipt that you submitted for the promotion.

Nygiants1991

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site

More than likely yes. The
Gear VR I received in like a week or 2 after I got my s7 edge

jshah500

Nov 2, 2013
Visit site

I'm curious as to what type of packaging it will come in. I hope to just return it at Best Buy using their "no receipt" policy and get a $250 gift card. That only works if it comes in retail packaging though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alfatv