Did you submit for your Pre-Order Bonus (256 GB SD / Gear Fit 2 / Netflix)? Post Here!

I went for...

• Total voters

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Re: My Samsung 256 Card has shipped.

Mine shipped as well for Friday delivery. Planning to sell it to recoup some cost since 64 GB is more than enough for me as everything I use is in the cloud plus unlimited data. Could have gone for gear fit2 but have Android wear already so getting the card and selling is the best option for me.

TheMiz

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
It's on your receipt that you submitted for the promotion.

My receipt does not have my name or address on it.

If you already own a Samsung product and you have an Samsung account , they are using your email address that you use to sign into your Samsung account

kaelthanas

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site

If you already own a Samsung product and you have an Samsung account , they are using your email address that you use to sign into your Samsung account
My receipt from Verizon has my name address and phone number printed on it.

kaelthanas

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
Mine from Verizon doesn't
I submitted the PDF file from Verizon as found on MY VERIZON>Billing>Documents
Mine is the one that came in the box with the phone. I guess if they have other means of verifying who/where you are, they use it idk. Outside of the documentation I submitted don't know how else they would have my info.

Marky310

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site

I've heard this as well. I went into my samsung account and there wasn't any address recorded there. I added it, just in case and filled as much info as i could. Though I did do all this AFTER I had been approved and they had begun preparing shipment. Though I didn't get my "Congratulations!" email and status change until after I put that info down so maybe i influenced it? No idea. Wish there was a way to ask without calling

kaelthanas

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
I've heard this as well. I went into my samsung account and there wasn't any address recorded there. I added it, just in case and filled as much info as i could. Though I did do all this AFTER I had been approved and they had begun preparing shipment. Though I didn't get my "Congratulations!" email and status change until after I put that info down so maybe i influenced it? No idea. Wish there was a way to ask without calling
I don't think I have any of that info listed in mine either. Of course I'd have to double check.

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Re: My Samsung 256 Card has shipped.

I'm curious as to what type of packaging it will come in. I hope to just return it at Best Buy using their "no receipt" policy and get a $250 gift card. That only works if it comes in retail packaging though.
Maybe an envelope with a whole lot of bubble wrap.

TheMiz

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site

I just went to Samsung.Com logged on seen my phone, TV and other Samsung items , went to MY ACCOUNT my address etc is all there.

TheMiz

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site

Was your new Note 7 shown ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20