Did you submit for your Pre-Order Bonus (256 GB SD / Gear Fit 2 / Netflix)? Post Here!

I went for...

• Total voters

Hoggles

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
I haven't received any e-mails that it shipped out, but did see this message when I logged into the Samsung Promotions website: "Congratulations! Your submission has been approved and your gift has been processed and is currently in route". Looks like I might be among the people who receive their items before a tracking number is dispatched.

Yeah, a lot of us have that message. Had it since the 19th. Hopefully it means what it says :)

PlaybookFanatic

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Just msged Prize logic via Facebook and they said they are gonna check with their fulfillment company on what the hold up is. It has said label created for 4 days now.

Considering that 12 weeks was the quoted time, I'm not bothering them about a hold up. They are way ahead of schedule. I'm pleased.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Considering that 12 weeks was the quoted time, I'm not bothering them about a hold up. They are way ahead of schedule. I'm pleased.

I wouldn't have thought twice about it if all I got was an approval and something saying it'll ship in whatever time frame. However, the fact that they sent me a tracking number it usually means it's ready to ship. I'm not mad about it. Just impatient. :-!

kaelthanas

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
I wouldn't have thought twice about it if all I got was an approval and something saying it'll ship in whatever time frame. However, the fact that they sent me a tracking number it usually means it's ready to ship. I'm not mad about it. Just impatient. :-!
Feel the same way, don't give me a tracking number then let me sit and drool over it, but it never gets picked up. Lol

guinnkevinr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Same here. Submitted on the 20th, got approval this morning. Hoping it comes soon! How cool to possibly get something within a week when it said it may be 12 weeks. Not upset at all.

I requested the Micro SD Card.

billykac

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site
Just checked the status page and it has been changed to:

Congratulations! Your submission has been approved and your gift has been processed and is currently in route

I guess it's been sent, but I don't have a tracking number and haven't received an email as others have.
Interesting...

Hoggles

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Just checked the status page and it has been changed to:

Congratulations! Your submission has been approved and your gift has been processed and is currently in route

I guess it's been sent, but I don't have a tracking number and haven't received an email as others have.
Interesting...

A lot of ours have said that since Friday. I don't think it's shipped. Fingers crossed it'll magically show up though ;)

jamesrick80

May 31, 2010
Visit site
We need movement of our items...so frustrating...mine has sat their since the 19th and although i got my tracking number...absolutely no movement

PlaybookFanatic

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site

I'm just so all around chill nowadays. I mean, I'm excited, but I can wait. I'm more so eager to make sure my music library is ready for me to copy onto tbe SD card!

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
My label is still just sitting there created. I think I'll back off and work on selling my Garmin VivoSmart HR before it gets here.

Posted from the N7 Dolphin Tears™ on Big Red