Did you submit for your Pre-Order Bonus (256 GB SD / Gear Fit 2 / Netflix)? Post Here!

I went for...

• Total voters

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Ive just submitted my claim but when i go to check the status it says i have no submission associated with the email i used....Does it take a while before you can check the status?

Yes. Mine said that until the following morning if I remember correctly. I wouldn't be concerned unless it doesn't change tomorrow.

Carlo Villa

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
Got this email yesterday

933b4c46ddc14d95017b69a5e15ce9bf.jpg

pantlesspenguin

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
I'm having trouble deciding what to go for. I'd use the Netflix, but it's the lowest in value. I like the Gear Fit 2, but I already have a Fitbit Blaze. If I got the Gear Fit, I'd probably decide which one I like most and sell the other one. I have no use for the 256gb card since I'd never use that much storage, plus I already have a 64gb Samsung Evo card. Part of me wants to get that, though, and try to sell it for around $200 or so, but I have a feeling the market might soon be saturated with unwanted cards. Any advice?

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
I'm having trouble deciding what to go for. I'd use the Netflix, but it's the lowest in value. I like the Gear Fit 2, but I already have a Fitbit Blaze. If I got the Gear Fit, I'd probably decide which one I like most and sell the other one. I have no use for the 256gb card since I'd never use that much storage, plus I already have a 64gb Samsung Evo card. Part of me wants to get that, though, and try to sell it for around $200 or so, but I have a feeling the market might soon be saturated with unwanted cards. Any advice?

I almost went with Netflix. I wouldn't get the Gear Fit 2 because I find it ugly honestly. I went with the sd card so I could put all my music on it and have plenty of space to add more. I'll still have space for movies, 4k video, and photos. I honestly don't need all my music with music freedom or whatever T-Mo calls it, but Play Music is missing a lot of my personal library so I don't have to worry.

Edit: Sidenote. Did you used to be active on iMore? I think I remember your profile name from over there.

Marky310

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site

I got the fit2 because I've never had a smart watch or anything like that and I thought it'd be neat. And I'm waiting for maximum saturation so I can nab me one of those 256gb cards at a good price lol

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site

My advice would be to get what you will benefit from without being pre-occupied with the value. If you will use and enjoy the Netflix, why not get that? Who cares if the card is worth more to someone else, if it's worthless to you? The simple answer is "well I could sell it!" but keep in mind that SD cards plummet in value rapidly due to constantly changing technology with storage. There's always a card coming out that has faster read/write speeds or more storage space. Also, as you mentioned the market will more than likely be flooded with Gear Fit 2 devices and 256gb SD cards. It would suck to get one of those with the intent to sell it, and not be able to sell it at all and it sits on your nightstand or in a drawer unused. Especially when you already indicated that you could use the year of Netflix.

daveywoodard

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
Submitted Friday night and still.... Your submission is currently under review.
My co-worker submitted his a few hours before and he is showing enroute.

Last edited:

Hoggles

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Just got off the phone with Samsung and FedEx. The lady I spoke with at Samsung said our Gear Fit2's (We have 5 coming) have not been sent out from the distribution center. I been approved for our Gear Fit2's since 8/18/16, and had shipping/tracking numbers since 8/19/16. I spoke with FedEx next and confirmed that Samsung has not scheduled for a pick-up and they have not dropped off my packages. FedEx did let me know that these shipping labels that were created are only good for 30 days. So hopeful this promo would be different but maybe it's not going to be after all.

T-Mobile x5 Note 7's ordered 5 Gear Fit2's approval since 8/18/16, tracking numbers since 8/19/16.

4 weeks is still way faster than 12 ;) and it would even be faster than our S7 promos, which the first of us didn't even receive approval until about 4 weeks after submission.

It should definitely not be a surprise, that Samsung would never send these out, before the 14 day remorse period is over for each person. That would be bad business. Someone could return their N7 and have a free $200 gift ;) The good news, is that people with tracking & approval, will most likely be in the first wave of shipments.

Could be wrong, but they could very well wait until the second week of September to begin shipments. That would be 14 days after the end of the promo period on the 28th. That makes business sense.

Of course... hopefully sooner :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463