Did you submit for your Pre-Order Bonus (256 GB SD / Gear Fit 2 / Netflix)? Post Here!

I went for...

• Total voters

MikeS1971

Jun 28, 2015
Visit site
(With Sprint) Did you guys have to enter your address and select the color of your fitbit2 during the application process? I had no opportunity to before getting the application submitted page...

Called samsung support and they werent helpful at all

View attachment 236447

Same thing happened to me and the confirmation email had someone else's name . When I called to ask them about it, they wouldnt tell me what address my memory card was being shipped to, but it wasnt my home or work address.

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
Can you just buy these from Samsung and have it shipped to you like that? It just seems so weird to me that ONE person has gotten their gift out of everyone on here.

Hoggles

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Can you just buy these from Samsung and have it shipped to you like that? It just seems so weird to me that ONE person has gotten their gift out of everyone on here.

Oh yeah, you can order stuff directly from Sammy...but there's no reason to doubt one or two slipped through. People seem to forget that it happens all the time with stuff. There is always a few people that slip through the cracks. Just from memory, it happened with the S4, S5, S6, Note5, S7's and there was at least one who got it a few days early with the Note 7 (that we know of...& there's probably more). No doubt it happened way before that as well. Bottom line is people seem to be shocked that it actually does occasionally happen, even with promos. He ordered his N7 directly from Samsung...so who knows, maybe that helped him slip through the cracks.

No reason to doubt him at all....and keep in mind, a vast majority of people who buy phones and take part in promos....never even use forums. Very small fraction of users/owners that frequent forums like this.

nobrakes

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I think Samsung might have slipped by sending me the sd card yesterday. I finally got a tracking number email from them last night. So I signed up on the FedEx app and the tracking number from the package yesterday is different from the one I got in the email. I'll find out tomorrow if I'll get an extra card
cf685ce4b6fbd75d42cad7d2a6b01160.jpg

Marky310

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
Same thing happened to me and the confirmation email had someone else's name . When I called to ask them about it, they wouldnt tell me what address my memory card was being shipped to, but it wasnt my home or work address.

oh god, I can feel an incoming headache :'(

Hoggles

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
I think Samsung might have slipped by sending me the sd card yesterday. I finally got a tracking number email from them last night. So I signed up on the FedEx app and the tracking number from the package yesterday is different from the one I got in the email. I'll find out tomorrow if I'll get an extra card //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160824/cf685ce4b6fbd75d42cad7d2a6b01160.jpg

Nice. That would be a score :)

And just ponder for a moment, the uncontrollable envy, rage, denial, anxiety from people, if you had two, when no one else has one. Hahahaha.

nobrakes

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Nice. That would be a score :)

And just ponder for a moment, the uncontrollable envy, rage, denial, anxiety from people, if you had two, when no one else has one. Hahahaha.
It was a free gift. I wasn't expecting to get it for a couple weeks. It's a bonus that I got it this early.

maf113

Nov 15, 2009
Visit site
FedEx has the shipment info and it is supposed to be delivered tomorrow. So unless it gets on the plane tonight there is no way in he!! it will make it by 8pm Aug 25.
Will have to check FedEx again tonighr.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teapotsax