Did you submit for your Pre-Order Bonus (256 GB SD / Gear Fit 2 / Netflix)? Post Here!

I went for...

• Total voters

Mack De A

Aug 24, 2016
Visit site
Purchased black onyx note 7 on release day I got the gear fit 2 and just received the tracking number today oh yeah purchased at sprint

Attachments

• 1175.jpg
    1175.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 72

msokad

May 18, 2011
Visit site
Silver Note 7 from Verizon Submitted for a Gear Fit 2 on 17th. Received approval email on 18th Samsung site showed approved and in route on tge 19th or 20th. Got an email with tracking number this morning with a delivery date of today 24th by end of day. FedEx usually comes before noon and it's almost 7 so I dont see it coming today. FedEx site shows anticipated ship date 22nd with expected delivery 24th. Only says label created, shipment info sent to Fedex.

Posted via the Android Central App

I'm in the same boat. Card was scheduled to be delivered today. When I check tracking ,it still hasn't left the shippers building.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
a3106188d2d17c7ed4f58e1119ab60de.jpg

Got this Monday when I checked online, have not received an email with tracking number, so I assume it's not on the way yet, is that correct?

Hoggles

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Nice! Mine too. Just changed. It's happening folks. Mine arrived at the FedEx hub in Indianapolis. I have a new delivery date for this Tuesday.

Sweet!

Tisha722

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
I don't have to lie Craig. Jk
This is what I think happened. I ordered my tmobile Note 7 through Samsung on the 3rd. They told me they didn't know when they were going to ship my phone when I called them on the 19th. I canceled the order and went to a tmobile store to buy my phone. Registered my phone on the 19th. I think they had packed my phone and card in the box before I had canceled. When they found out I canceled took my phone out of the box and shipped my card. If you look at the box that my card was in, it has a lithium ion battery warning.

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160824/e0ac392e074cf14c2066514123e0cb05.jpg

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160824/3b4d908226cbd2cdf3d0fafe0df93b39.jpg//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160824/f4ef6680223ddc5b2c5f44aaa90ac3d1.jpg//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160824/35080b409c6ff9997630bdfe9b0a8cdb.jpg

Love the movie reference.. Lol...

pantlesspenguin

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
I almost went with Netflix. I wouldn't get the Gear Fit 2 because I find it ugly honestly. I went with the sd card so I could put all my music on it and have plenty of space to add more. I'll still have space for movies, 4k video, and photos. I honestly don't need all my music with music freedom or whatever T-Mo calls it, but Play Music is missing a lot of my personal library so I don't have to worry.

Edit: Sidenote. Did you used to be active on iMore? I think I remember your profile name from over there.

Yep! I was semi-active on iMore when I got my 6s+ last year. I've mostly been active on Crackberry.

pantlesspenguin

Oct 24, 2010
Visit site
My advice would be to get what you will benefit from without being pre-occupied with the value. If you will use and enjoy the Netflix, why not get that? Who cares if the card is worth more to someone else, if it's worthless to you? The simple answer is "well I could sell it!" but keep in mind that SD cards plummet in value rapidly due to constantly changing technology with storage. There's always a card coming out that has faster read/write speeds or more storage space. Also, as you mentioned the market will more than likely be flooded with Gear Fit 2 devices and 256gb SD cards. It would suck to get one of those with the intent to sell it, and not be able to sell it at all and it sits on your nightstand or in a drawer unused. Especially when you already indicated that you could use the year of Netflix.

Thanks for the insight. I'm watched some reviews on the Gear Fit 2 and it sounds a lot better than my Fitbit Blaze. I'm now leaning toward getting the GF2 and trying to sell my Blaze for $150 or so.

shaabnp

Aug 10, 2016
Visit site
Yeah, I'm really looking forward to the G Fit2. Great reviews.

Curious to see what color we'll get. Hoping for black.

Yeah same, blue or purple would be a little too conspicuous for me. Android authority has a great review on the Gear fit 2, maybe it'll motivate me to ride my bike more hah *shoves a cookies in mouth*

Hoggles

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
I Haven't heard many reviews that were positive. More OK reviews than anything but I haven't looked to hard. I'm not tripping though. It's free so I could care less lol

Better than average reviews, I should say ;) but you're right... hit and miss. Quite a few official reviewers, love it for the most part...with a few gripes. Some of which have been fixed with updates. Including there is now an alarm, which wasn't there when reviews came out. Battery life is supposedly better now too. Yeah, for a device that's still $170...it's a great freebie. I was stoked with the Netflix and Gear VR with the S7's. Promos have been really good lately.

In case anyone is curious... Some positive ones.
http://www.theverge.com/circuitbreaker/2016/7/15/12195828/samsung-gear-fit-2-review-fitness-tracking

http://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2016...tful-marriage-of-smartwatch-and-fitness-band/

http://www.techradar.com/us/reviews/wearables/samsung-gear-fit-2-1322606/review

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockpaperreality36