Did you submit for your Pre-Order Bonus (256 GB SD / Gear Fit 2 / Netflix)? Post Here!

I went for...

• Total voters

Bruce Mao

Dec 17, 2015
Visit site
Too lazy to re-read this entire thread. :)

Just got a FedEx tracking number. The FedEx notice says "Label Created" but it's dated Thursday the 25th, with today the 27th as the delivery date. Do i recall correctly that from previous posts, it's not likely to be delivered today but rather it will be delivered in about a week?

Submitted on the 18th for gear fit 2. Still stuck on processing for delivery with no tracking

billykac

Dec 15, 2012
Visit site
Bruce,
I wonder why the variation. Maybe it's different for the two promos? Maybe different fulfillment companies? Maybe the just don't know what they are doing??

Since I have an estimated delivery set for today, I was wondering it that is real, or if it means nothing.

Bruce Mao

Dec 17, 2015
Visit site
Billy, I called Samsung and asked what's up. They said everything is approved and I just have to wait for up to 12 weeks -_-

Hope you get yours soon!

jn3wman

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site
Envelopes, left at the front door or on the porch with a simple doorbell ring smh.
Ok that's what I figured. No luck for me at the leasing office. Opened a claim through FedEx, so we'll see how that goes. Pretty bummed because I had big plans for that memory card.

Kbrielle

Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Ok that's what I figured. No luck for me at the leasing office. Opened a claim through FedEx, so we'll see how that goes. Pretty bummed because I had big plans for that memory card.
That really sucks. I mean where could it have gone. Do you think FedEx even delivered it cause it's like you said you were getting packages from the office before.

AhemThisGuy

Aug 21, 2016
Visit site
Ha... Got'em.. Got my 256 Gb in the mail today.
616779cd6c442915e2caa3ab93020121.jpg

jn3wman

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site
That really sucks. I mean where could it have gone. Do you think FedEx even delivered it cause it's like you said you were getting packages from the office before.
I have no idea. I've never had this happen before with a package. I get packages from Amazon literally every single week without a single issue. It just sucks that it had to be THIS particular package.

The thing is, I'm not even sure what can be done. Samsung shipped the item, so they don't take responsibility for it not getting delivered. I'm not even sure they'll send a replacement since I didn't pay for it. I'm not even sure what FedEx can do about it.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Bruce,
I wonder why the variation. Maybe it's different for the two promos? Maybe different fulfillment companies? Maybe the just don't know what they are doing??

Since I have an estimated delivery set for today, I was wondering it that is real, or if it means nothing.

It means nothing. I have a tracking # and mine is stuck on "Label Created" with a delivery day of today.
I submitted my claim on the 19th at about 10:00 PM.

Until you actually see some FedEx scans it's not going to move or be delivered.

Tisha722

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
I have no idea. I've never had this happen before with a package. I get packages from Amazon literally every single week without a single issue. It just sucks that it had to be THIS particular package.

The thing is, I'm not even sure what can be done. Samsung shipped the item, so they don't take responsibility for it not getting delivered. I'm not even sure they'll send a replacement since I didn't pay for it. I'm not even sure what FedEx can do about it.

FedEx delivered my package this morning to the correct street number but the wrong street. Luckily we thought it to check the street that gets our mail and there it was... sitting on their porch... Stupid FedEx

Andy Lam1

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
FedEx delivered my package this morning to the correct street number but the wrong street. Luckily we thought it to check the street that gets our mail and there it was... sitting on their porch... Stupid FedEx
I been dealing with this kind of issue with them for a while and thats why i never try to chose their services

jamesrick80

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Let us know how you like it.
So far the gear fit 2 works perfectly...its nice that i can read my text message notifications and reply back without taking my phone out of my pocket especially when I'm on the go. Im gonna drag and drop some workout music in it later but u can also transfer music over bluetooth if you place your music in the Samsung music folder. I'm also into bodybuilding so I'm starting to use the s health application and track my diet and workouts on it so this watch will get some heavy use from me now and in the near future.

unitedflow

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
I submitted mine on the 17th for a fit 2 on sprint. I was approved on the 19th. I probably was one of the first to receive my phone and submit my gift yet others that submitted after me have already received theirs. Pfft.

Dimas de Leon

Aug 22, 2016
Visit site
I bought my phone on the 19th, submitted for my gear on the 20th, it was approved on the 22nd and I checked today and it says my gear is on route.

Teamjones

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site

Sorry to hear this happening to you. At this point it's not about the free gift....its about principal now. Try to get everyone's name that worked in the office THAT day. Get the driver for that route on that day and fuss till they can get him to come out with you and a supervisor and the office manager and point out whom he gave the package to. I'm sure he/she needs their FedEx job as do the office worker.

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
Sorry to hear this happening to you. At this point it's not about the free gift....its about principal now. Try to get everyone's na that worked in the office THAT day. Get the driver for that route on that day and fuss till they can get him to come out with you and a supervisor and the office manager and point out whom he gave the package to. I'm sure he/she needs their FedEx job.
Haha. This is all I can think of when something like this happens to me.

1472347630772.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech