Did you submit for your Pre-Order Bonus (256 GB SD / Gear Fit 2 / Netflix)? Post Here!

I went for...

• Total voters

theshaz

Nov 27, 2009
Visit site
I got the Note 7 today and went online and submitted for the 256GB card. I have the Gear S2 so I do not need the Gear Fit nor the Netflix (wife got that for free with her S7, and a tablet).

I think tomorrow is the last day for this promotion (8/28/2016)

Kbrielle

Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
I have no idea. I've never had this happen before with a package. I get packages from Amazon literally every single week without a single issue. It just sucks that it had to be THIS particular package.

The thing is, I'm not even sure what can be done. Samsung shipped the item, so they don't take responsibility for it not getting delivered. I'm not even sure they'll send a replacement since I didn't pay for it. I'm not even sure what FedEx can do about it.
I just thought of this but does your complex have cameras whether by the entrance or around the community I'm sure they have some by the office, Im asking because mine does and we are allowed to view the footage if we feel something wrong has been doing to our personal property (cars, packages ect) Like I said earlier someone has HAD to have seen your package. I would definitely investigate.

calicocat2010

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
I got the Note 7 today and went online and submitted for the 256GB card. I have the Gear S2 so I do not need the Gear Fit nor the Netflix (wife got that for free with her S7, and a tablet).

I think tomorrow is the last day for this promotion (8/28/2016)
Noooooo. I won't get mine until next week.

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
I just got mine in today. I was thinking about selling it on eBay but they are too many of those on there. Not many are going over $100. I guess alot if those who got this from Samsung for this phone is doing the same thing. I guess I will keep mine. I was hoping to sell it and take that money and put it towards my phone. Oh well!!

boriqua2000

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
Has anyone on sprint received they're free preorder gift?

I picked the gear fit 2 as my preorder gift. I received an email saying that I've been approved. I haven't received a notification saying anything about it being shipped yet. My friend who's on t-mobile already received his 256 sd card. So i was wondering if anyone on sprint received anything yet.

Marky310

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
Okay...but if that requires a Mac computer, I don't have one.

....no mac computer required. the Wifi MAC address is a series of numbers and letters you can find in the "about" section of your settings. They'll need those to verify your phone.

I picked the gear fit 2 as my preorder gift. I received an email saying that I've been approved. I haven't received a notification saying anything about it being shipped yet. My friend who's on t-mobile already received his 256 sd card. So i was wondering if anyone on sprint received anything yet.

I'm waiting on the Fit2 as well for Sprint. I have a tracking number with a "pending" delivery date.

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Att and I got the SD card. Got my phone through the mail on the 26th, signed up for the card the same night, and I just got approved for my card last night.

Budman40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
This won't help the discussion, but I pre ordered on the 3rd from best buy and selected the fit2 because that was all I was offered and picked it up a few days later. When I picked up my phone the lady asked if I wanted the watch or the SD card. I said SD card and got that with the phone. Lucky I guess.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Got my tracking number last night for my Gear Fit 2. Label was created Thursday. No movement yet though or estimated delivery.

So to recap for those still waiting. Phone arrived Friday from Verizon. I submitted the receipt through Samsung Friday about 3pm or so. Received approval on Saturday. Was told it was in route on Monday and now the tracking number came yesterday. It's still way faster than the last promo so no complaints.

boriqua2000

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
Did anyone that chose the gear fit 2 have an option on what color they want or will you just get whatever color they want to send you?

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Got my tracking number last night for my Gear Fit 2. Label was created Thursday. No movement yet though or estimated delivery.

So to recap for those still waiting. Phone arrived Friday from Verizon. I submitted the receipt through Samsung Friday about 3pm or so. Received approval on Saturday. Was told it was in route on Monday and now the tracking number came yesterday. It's still way faster than the last promo so no complaints.
Yes this time around the promotions seem more organized. It was horrible when the note 5 came out.

maf113

Nov 15, 2009
Visit site
OMG. It spent the weekend in Kansas. At this rate someone on a bicycle could have gotten it here faster. No wonder it will take 10+ days to get here (near Seattle).