Did you submit for your Pre-Order Bonus (256 GB SD / Gear Fit 2 / Netflix)? Post Here!

I went for...

• Total voters

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
Checked my status yesterday afternoon and got super excited when I saw a message saying it was delivered but then I realized that was for the Gear VR back in June.

Got an email today saying my Gear Fit 2 is on it's way!!

PlaybookFanatic

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
I'll have my new card in an hour or so!

n69ir7.png

dstrauss

May 7, 2014
Visit site
Samsung approved both requests on my BOGO purchase. By he way, what does the following mean from the Samsung Promotion site:

"Congratulations! Your submission has been approved and your gift has been processed and is currently in route."

"in route" to where - me, carrier, warehouse man to pull for shipping, or just the Indiana Jones warehouse

Last edited:

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
My GF2 is on the truck for delivery today. I think Samsung is doing a pretty good job getting these promos out. I know I am happy with a less than 2 week turnaround time.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Lmao @ samsung. I just got a call from FedEx saying they have my package which is the sd card and samsung didn't put my street address on it lol. It just had my name, city, zip code and phone number on it. So instead of getting it today it will come tomorrow. Lol glad it was free and well at least they put my number on it so FedEx can call me lol.

jchonparadise

Aug 31, 2016
Visit site
I know in the scheme of life this is nothing - life truly rocks. But, my co-worker is having a little too much fun with the fact that he submitted his info for the Gear Fit2 AFTER I did (by an hour or so) and then received his confirmation email, shipped email and now his watch before me!

I received the "Congratulations! Your submission has been approved and we are currently processing your gift for delivery." so far - but nothing else.

Oh well, it does say, up to 12 weeks for delivery.

BxChick

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site
I believe they are having problems with the development of the Defender cases for the Note 7. Called Otterbox a couple of days ago and the girl said the Defender was still in development and had no idea when it would be available. I have the Commuter & Symmetry cases to hold me over.

The screen protectors for this phone sucks 😒 mines started peeling off as soon as i put it on. I cant wait for the defender to come out. Still haven't received my sd card. Now it says that i will get it by Sept 1st

team420

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
The screen protectors for this phone sucks 😒 mines started peeling off as soon as i put it on. I cant wait for the defender to come out. Still haven't received my sd card. Now it says that i will get it by Sept 1st

I'm gonna try one of the tempered glass protectors. I figure... worst case scenario, I can trim my case to accommodate it... It was cheap enough. There are no reviews on Amazon for this protector yet, but I read in a thread here that it works with a minimalist case, and adding a tiny dab of clear silicone to the corners, so we will see.

the real batman

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site
So my package that was supposed to contain my SD card arrived today, except it was completely empty. Awesome. Now I have to wait for Samsung's escalation team to contact me. Unbelievable. I've never been sent an empty package before.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
So my package that was supposed to contain my SD card arrived today, except it was completely empty. Awesome. Now I have to wait for Samsung's escalation team to contact me. Unbelievable. I've never been sent an empty package before.

Damn I thought I was having issues. Lol. You get an empty package. Samsung sends FedEx mine with know street address lol. Mine supposed to come tomorrow now. Luckily samsung put my name, city and phone number so FedEx can call me lol

the real batman

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site
Damn I thought I was having issues. Lol. You get an empty package. Samsung sends FedEx mine with know street address lol. Mine supposed to come tomorrow now. Luckily samsung put my name, city and phone number so FedEx can call me lol

Lol wow. I mean I know they have a large volume of things to get out and they're trying to do it as efficiently as possible but that's bad. No street address? Lol. Yeah I don't think anyone tampered with it because it was sealed and the packaging seemed in order but nothing. Not even the little postcard lol.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Lol wow. I mean I know they have a large volume of things to get out and they're trying to do it as efficiently as possible but that's bad. No street address? Lol. Yeah I don't think anyone tampered with it because it was sealed and the packaging seemed in order but nothing. Not even the little postcard lol.

Lol. Yeah it's bad. Now hopefully mine won't be empty too lol. Sadly probably whoever packaged your accidentally forgot to put yours in. Hope they get yours sent to you soon.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1