Did you submit for your Pre-Order Bonus (256 GB SD / Gear Fit 2 / Netflix)? Post Here!

I went for...

• Total voters

the real batman

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site
Lol. Yeah it's bad. Now hopefully mine won't be empty too lol. Sadly probably whoever packaged your accidentally forgot to put yours in. Hope they get yours sent to you soon.

Yeah I hope you get yours in one piece lol. Thanks, I'll see what they have to say when they get back to me. I'm assuming someone just forgot due to the huge volume. No big deal. Strange but I would understand.

dmiller440

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
So my package that was supposed to contain my SD card arrived today, except it was completely empty. Awesome. Now I have to wait for Samsung's escalation team to contact me. Unbelievable. I've never been sent an empty package before.

That is interesting. I got the Fit 2 as my gift, so I picked up a samsung Pro branded 128GB U3 card for $89 at a local BB. I brought it to the Samsung kiosk to have them install it and answer some questions. When they opened the box, it was empty. Good thing I did not wait until I got home to do it.

Just mentioning in case there is a bigger issue here :)

PlaybookFanatic

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
dwzx3b.jpg

😏

the real batman

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site
That is interesting. I got the Fit 2 as my gift, so I picked up a samsung Pro branded 128GB U3 card for $89 at a local BB. I brought it to the Samsung kiosk to have them install it and answer some questions. When they opened the box, it was empty. Good thing I did not wait until I got home to do it.

Just mentioning in case there is a bigger issue here :)
Thanks. No, when I say it was empty I mean that inside the brown packaging envelope there literally was nothing. No Samsung packaging, no postcard, nothing. Literally they just sealed a packaging envelope with nothing at all in it. :confused:
That's very lucky that you didn't make it home first. Maybe there's a secret black market for Samsung SDs we aren't privy to lol.

cass84

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
Mine was attempted today by Fedex. Because I wasn't home, and never would be because I work an hour away, they didn't leave my package. It must require a signature because i've had packages left before.... I called Fedex and they said it's because of what the shipper set for the package that I can not even have it held at a location... so now I am struggling on the phone with Samsung....

Teamjones

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
So my package that was supposed to contain my SD card arrived today, except it was completely empty. Awesome. Now I have to wait for Samsung's escalation team to contact me. Unbelievable. I've never been sent an empty package before.

Oh we're going to see more of this. No matter what type of business, theft will happen. Samsung knows this and should have accounted for a certain percentage of "missing promo" gifts.

I sumitted my stuff on the 19th and received the enroute email on the 22nd. To this day still no tracking info. Now I'm starting to wonder.

Andy Lam1

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
Oh we're going to see more of this. No matter what type of business, theft will happen. Samsung knows this and should have accounted for a certain percentage of "missing promo" gifts.

I sumitted my stuff on the 19th and received the enroute email on the 22nd. To this day still no tracking info. Now I'm starting to wonder.
What gift did you select? I got my large watch awaiting for small watch

the real batman

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site

I really would like to believe that it was just an honest error on the part of whomever was responsible for packing the gifts and the package did seem to be sealed properly. Then again who knows? A lot could have happened in the 6 days between the label being created and when it actually started moving. You probably should have gotten a tracking e-mail by now though. That's odd.

WaitingforSGN7

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
Is there any T-Mobile user already received their Gear Fit 2 or SD card? I called the Customer Care & she just told me that my order is being processed in Warehouse, but she refused to say when this might be shipped. But i have claimed my gift on 18th Aug & still no change in the status :(

Andy Lam1

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
Is there any T-Mobile user already received their Gear Fit 2 or SD card? I called the Customer Care & she just told me that my order is being processed in Warehouse, but she refused to say when this might be shipped. But i have claimed my gift on 18th Aug & still no change in the status :(
I received my large fit2 but not small im a tmobile but i dont think thay really matter

theshaz

Nov 27, 2009
Visit site
I got a bad feeling I am with you on the long wait.

I saved the email with the link to check the status.

Congratulations! Your submission has been approved and your gift has been processed and is currently in route

By way of Timbuktu & Albuquerque and a series of wrong left turns.

Had the Note 7 for 5 days. Love it. Getting the Ringke Fusion clear case, I had it for the Note 5 and liked it.

Delirious D

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
20160831_105554.jpgjust got mine this morning. Going to play with it tomorrow at the gym.
Glad i went for large even though im at the very last notch. lol.

Last edited:

adam13141

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site
Submitted on the 19th, and enroute email on the 22nd. No Fed Ex email yet.

They shouldn't have used the term "en route" when describing where it is in the process. Mine has been en route for 9 days now with no Fed Ex information. It would have been much more simple to say that it is approved, and you will be receiving a shipping label sometime in the next 12 weeks. That would manage expectations better.

Strong_Genetics

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
I agree..I did break down and call, not because i was getting impatient but if it is "in route" i want to know the tracking so i dont miss the delivery and customer service told me that my gear fit 2 is currently at their fulfillment center awaiting shipment.....So "In route" in their terms doesn't mean its out the door heading your way