Did you submit for your Pre-Order Bonus (256 GB SD / Gear Fit 2 / Netflix)? Post Here!

I went for...

• Total voters

Cre8tive

Jun 3, 2014
Visit site
Ordered the SD card. Approved in less than a week. Arrived yesterday (less than a week as well). Gotta remember to take the card out when I switch phones for the recall!

calicocat2010

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
They better do the extension. My brand new Note 7 should have arrived at my AT&T store to pick up. They will Have to keep it until the New replacement comes , which is weeks. The deadline is 18th for the promotion. I Want to submit to get the 250GB, but I don't have the receipt yet and,

so Will I be be using That receipt to submit OR the invoice of when the new replacement comes ?

Teamjones

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
Guess Samsung and its promo vendors has more pressing issue's then to give me a tracking number now for my sdcards.

Last edited:

Adaboy

Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Man with the phone recall I may never see the Gear 2 on my wrist! I read on line that you can take the phone back to Sprint stores and return for a comparable model. Who's gonna do it today? This is bad news. I'm glad I didn't get rid of my M8. I was just about to go buy the VR headset and wireless charging pad.

htownmmm

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
Black Onyx Note 7
Sam's Club
3 submissions before final approval since Sam's Club receipt didn't show which Note I had purchased. Had to take a picture of receipt along w/ Sprint 1st page of agreement from Sam's, then it was approved. 10 day process. Still hasn't shipped though.

marty

Andy Lam1

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
Mine has been saying in route since the 19th I got the large one but have not received my small gear fit 2, im starting to think it's bugged out

cinnamin

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
Mine has been saying in route since the 19th I got the large one but have not received my small gear fit 2, im starting to think it's bugged out
I'm thinking It's something size small I'm guessing,i submitted my claim on the 19th was approved the next day. No tracking number,but says it's in route.

Andy Lam1

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
I'm thinking It's something size small I'm guessing,i submitted my claim on the 19th was approved the next day. No tracking number,but says it's in route.
They sent my large one so fast I should just got the large one then ordered the small bands for it

cinnamin

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
They sent my large one so fast I should just got the large one then ordered the small bands for it
I submitted for my sister since she was out of town she wanted a large,shes on at&t hers was denied at first.i resubmitted the same day next day she was approved,day after that she had a tracking number. And a few days later she had her watch.

Andy Lam1

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
I submitted for my sister since she was out of town she wanted a large,shes on at&t hers was denied at first.i resubmitted the same day next day she was approved,day after that she had a tracking number. And a few days later she had her watch.
I got two note 7, got small gear fit 2 and a large for the other less then a week gotten the large one but waiting on the small since the 19th

cinnamin

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
I got two note 7, got small gear fit 2 and a large for the other less then a week gotten the large one but waiting on the small since the 19th
Oh OK, then it definitely has something to do with the size small.maybe they're being shipped in the next wave.

Teamjones

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site

Dang....can I at least get a tracking number for my sdcards? 😂😂😂

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante