Did you submit for your Pre-Order Bonus (256 GB SD / Gear Fit 2 / Netflix)? Post Here!

I went for...

• Total voters

pcsperson

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
Black Onyx Note 7
Sam's Club
3 submissions before final approval since Sam's Club receipt didn't show which Note I had purchased. Had to take a picture of receipt along w/ Sprint 1st page of agreement from Sam's, then it was approved. 10 day process. Still hasn't shipped though.

marty
Did you just keep doing this on the website? I have not updates and submitted mine on the 19th.

Teamjones

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
Did you just keep doing this on the website? I have not updates and submitted mine on the 19th.

19th here also. With the enroute status on in the 22nd. I honestly think that whatever was in transit or process before the recall became public was able to get through. Everyone else might be waiting till all this is over.

toenail_flicker

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm surprised at how big the small fit at least that's what the store person told me. I hope he was right.
I ordered the large based on the measurements per Sammy's site or Ammy's after measuring my wrist. Now I'm wondering. Here's what Sammy says:

(Medium)/Large band fits wrist sizes 155mm-210mm

Small band fits wrist sizes 125mm-170mm

demonic_crow

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site
I guess i need to resubmit another picture cause the one i set wasn't good enough. I click on the link they sent me and filled everything out again. It's telling me i already submitted for this phone and can't do it again. How are people able to resubmit a second time?

Strong_Genetics

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
I guess i need to resubmit another picture cause the one i set wasn't good enough. I click on the link they sent me and filled everything out again. It's telling me i already submitted for this phone and can't do it again. How are people able to resubmit a second time?
Either give the system some time to release your information or call samsung and ask to speak the promotion department

Strong_Genetics

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
Just finished first workout with the Gear Fit 2.....
4ad68ea65d12d270017fe06ef8024f08.jpg

French

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
I called and checked they said that is all the information (what is in the website that they had). I asked her to check to make sure the receipt was acceptable, the rep said it was. Submitted on the 19th,still waiting for approval.

Me, too (same status as you). I haven't tried calling yet. But it is annoying that I preordered and submitted within a day of release and mine is still "under review".

dstrauss

May 7, 2014
Visit site
We bought a pair of the GN7's; ordered one SD card and one Gear Fit 2; the watch will be here Wednesday, but still no shipping on the SD card - is that normal.

Apollo Dezno

Aug 11, 2016
Visit site
My Gear Fit 2 arrived last week and its been working well. I tested it against my fitbit and the steps were less than 100 apart so I assume its keeping pretty accurate

fit.jpg