Did you submit for your Pre-Order Bonus (256 GB SD / Gear Fit 2 / Netflix)? Post Here!

I went for...

• Total voters

Nostromo79

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
I requested the 256 gig card on the 22nd of August and had it in my mailbox by 11 AM on the 26th; even I am amazed. No anxiety, no hang-ups in the process. This was, of course, in those halcyon days before the startling developments regarding the Note 7's battery. I'm not angry with Samsung or my carrier, Verizon, as the details of the recall/exchange are firming up. Absent my Note 7 self-destructing in the interim I would hope to exchange my device for a new Note 7 within the next two weeks.

daveywoodard

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
Me, too (same status as you). I haven't tried calling yet. But it is annoying that I preordered and submitted within a day of release and mine is still "under review".

I'm in the same boat. I also called and was told my receipt looked fine and just wait for the acceptance email.

Andy Lam1

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
Aug 19th I submitted for 1 large and 1 small gf 2, i received the large one within a week or so. I have gotten no movement on the small gf 2 since I got approved it has been saying "in route" since then

Teamjones

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
Supposedly, via email. Nothing here yet. I think it's going to be a while.

This is just stupid. You get your phone on the 19th. Put your info in on the 19th. Get a email/update on your Info saying "Congrats" on the 22nd, and nothing. Yet ppl put theirs in on the 22nd or later and got theirs already.

Last edited:

Strong_Genetics

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
This is just stupid. You get your phone on the 19th. Put your info in on the 19th. Get a email/update on your Info saying "Congrats" on the 22nd, and nothing. Yet ppl put theirs in on the 22nd or later and got theirs already.
It definitely is sporadic... I submitted Aug24th and received on the Sept 3rd.....

Last edited:

SeeberCS

Sep 8, 2016
Visit site
I'm with Verizon. I chose the Gear Fit 2. Had to submit a copy of the receipt and code #'s off the box from the phone.

Submitted request on 8/30/16 and got it today 9/7/16. Not bad since the confirmation email said it could take up to 12 weeks to receive it.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Samsung received my sd card back from FedEx today. So now I'm waiting for samsung to send it back out to me again. Lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmitrbol