Did you submit for your Pre-Order Bonus (256 GB SD / Gear Fit 2 / Netflix)? Post Here!

I went for...

• Total voters

True_RL

Sep 2, 2016
Visit site
Has anyone from T-Mobile received their Gear Fit 2 Watch?

My location is D.C

I submitted on the 17th, approved on the 18th but no moment as of this morning.

perrochingon

Jan 11, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone from T-Mobile received their Gear Fit 2 Watch?

My location is D.C

I submitted on the 17th, approved on the 18th but no moment as of this morning.

Same situation here. Submitted on the 18th and was approved within a few days but no movement since. I am with Tmobile as well but I don't think it really matters which carrier you are with since the promo is being handled by a 3rd party. The approval email I received does state to allow up to 12 weeks for delivery once claim has been approved. That's a long *** time to wait lol.

True_RL

Sep 2, 2016
Visit site
Same situation here. Submitted on the 18th and was approved within a few days but no movement since. I am with Tmobile as well but I don't think it really matters which carrier you are with since the promo is being handled by a 3rd party. The approval email I received does state to allow up to 12 weeks for delivery once claim has been approved. That's a long *** time to wait lol.
I agree.

theshaz

Nov 27, 2009
Visit site
in the same boat, submitted on Aug 27th, two days later got the confirmation below and since.......no changes.
I wonder if the mad dash to replace the Note 7's pushed this fulfillment to the back burner?

I am half way thru the internal memory. :cool:
64GB internal and expandable memory were two huge things for me. I maxed out the Note 5.

SammySDcard.jpg

barskin

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
Preface: I am using my old N7 until there are new Note7s for an exchange. I have no overheating problem, and for my device, it believe an exchange is only a safety first, though probably unnecessary deal, but....

Anyway, I got my 256 gig card! Wow, that baby is fast! I have a lot of full length movies and TV series on MP4 files, and I was transferring about 11 gigs of files at a time, and it would take a couple of minutes each for each batch. I put 14 gigs of music, about 6 gigs of pictures and 135 gigs of videos on the card in no time. What a pleasure. I now have 30 gigs internal and 83 gigs external free; I can't believe it - 113 gigs available, still! I have many more movies I could add. It's so roomy. My pc only has a 256 gig SSD.

dstrauss

May 7, 2014
Visit site
Gear Fit 2 - Submitted 8/26, on my porch 9/7
256gb mSDXC - Submitted 8/26, on FedEx 9/9 for 9/13 delivery

Any way you slice it, that is pretty good service. Wouldn't it be great to use it in a replacement (Samsung told me carriers would have replacements no later than 9/15).

toenail_flicker

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
Excellent. Thanks for sharing the bigger picture.
Gear Fit 2 - Submitted 8/26, on my porch 9/7
256gb mSDXC - Submitted 8/26, on FedEx 9/9 for 9/13 delivery

Any way you slice it, that is pretty good service. Wouldn't it be great to use it in a replacement (Samsung told me carriers would have replacements no later than 9/15).

menist

Sep 4, 2016
Visit site
in the same boat, submitted on Aug 27th, two days later got the confirmation below and since.......no changes.
I wonder if the mad dash to replace the Note 7's pushed this fulfillment to the back burner?

I am half way thru the internal memory. :cool:
64GB internal and expandable memory were two huge things for me. I maxed out the Note 5.

View attachment 238869

Same here, It's been like this for days. Still no tracking #.

the block

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
Both of my SD Cards are still "Congratulations! Your submission has been approved and your gift has been processed and is currently in route", 3 weeks later now. This is kind of annoying seeing as that some of you guys got your cards within days of submission.

daveywoodard

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
Both of my SD Cards are still "Congratulations! Your submission has been approved and your gift has been processed and is currently in route", 3 weeks later now. This is kind of annoying seeing as that some of you guys got your cards within days of submission.

That's the part that gets me most. I have a co-worker that submitted literally a couple of hours before me, and he already has his SD card.
EDIT: Actually I did the submission for him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC