Did you submit for your Pre-Order Bonus (256 GB SD / Gear Fit 2 / Netflix)? Post Here!

I went for...

• Total voters

anon(368121)

Jun 19, 2011
Visit site
SD card, and my carrier is Verizon ... Submitted August 25th and approved the 27th; status also changed to "in route" late in the day on the 27th. Tracking number received September 9th, but stayed "Label has been created" until the 13th, where it changed to "In Transit." It's on target for delivery today, 9/15.

ladybrown35

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
I see on the Samsung community support forum someone asked about the promotion and a Samsung moderator said that with the recall the promotions are on hold.

Addition:
SamsungViv
Moderator SamsungViv MODERATOR
Options
yesterday
Re: Note 7 Promotion for 256 GB memory card Dissatifaction
Hey there, nodnyl. Thank you for reaching out to the Community. While I realize that all the Note 7 promotions have been put on a slight hold due to this Exchange program, I'd like to look into this for you a bit more. Can you send me a private message with the picture you sent in of the receipt? I'd ask for it here on the wall but I don't want your IMEI floating around.

Keep in mind that if you'd like to talk to the promotion team directly you are more than welcome to fill out this form and they'll get back to you as soon as they can: https://helpdesk.prizelogic.com/Tickets/NewWidget?sectionid=1965

So I used this link around 2 pm yesterday no one responded directly, however I received tracking information by 5 pm 9/14. I know this helped because I submitted for Gear Fit 2 small on 8/19 had been approved 8/22 and heard nothing else until now. So thank you for sharing!

blackhawk77#WN

Nov 24, 2014
Visit site
I just tried the same link, I'll let you know how it goes!
So I used this link around 2 pm yesterday no one responded directly, however I received tracking information by 5 pm 9/14. I know this helped because I submitted for Gear Fit 2 small on 8/19 had been approved 8/22 and heard nothing else until now. So thank you for sharing!

Adaboy

Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
I just used the link so we will see what happens. I received processed and in route status on the 24th.. Its good to know the small are shipping now so hopefully something will change.

unpilot

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
Adaboy I got the same date as you and this morning got a email from Samsung with a fedex tracking number...should be at my house today! I also ordered a small GF2

daveywoodard

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
I submitted mine 8/19. Still in review today. Samsung has already said that everything looks to be in order and to just wait for the acceptance email.

I got in touch with prize logic about an hour ago on their Facebook page, and they checked my submission and said it looks good and changed the status. They said I should see a change of status on the submission check page within 24 hours.

Adaboy

Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
I used the prize logic link and looks like I received an automated response, that someone will be with be with me shortly, that was at noon. No response yet. I'll give them few days.

daveywoodard

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
I used the prize logic link and looks like I received an automated response, that someone will be with be with me shortly, that was at noon. No response yet. I'll give them few days.

I also used that link twice with no response. The facebook page gave me an answer just over an hour.

Adaboy

Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
Its crazy at the different status messages. I would think there would be two, approved and your order processed and in route! You can tell this is my first promotion for free stuff. I won a computer years ago, but was able to pick it up the same day!

screwhead728

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
HELP! I haven't received my SD Card yet, it was approved but no shipping information. I have the S7 Edge now (loaner), can I get the VR? I don't want to claim the VR and then Samsung doesn't send me the SD card. What should I do?

the block

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
Today marks 4 weeks in since I submitted for my SD cards.. still "in route". Getting really tired of waiting. I know it says up to 12 weeks, but when some people have gotten their card within days, 4+ weeks much less 12 is ridiculous. By the time I actually get the SD cards they'll probably have lost half their value.