Did you submit for your Pre-Order Bonus (256 GB SD / Gear Fit 2 / Netflix)? Post Here!

I went for...

• Total voters

haganjeff

Nov 20, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone had theirs stuck in Label Created with a FedEx number for an unusual amount of time? Today is day 5 of being stuck in label created. Very frustrating as I received the notice on Thursday, the 22nd with a tracking number and an expected delivery date of 9/24. It's apparently been sitting on a pallet or dock for 5 days now!

Strong_Genetics

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
Has anyone had theirs stuck in Label Created with a FedEx number for an unusual amount of time? Today is day 5 of being stuck in label created. Very frustrating as I received the notice on Thursday, the 22nd with a tracking number and an expected delivery date of 9/24. It's apparently been sitting on a pallet or dock for 5 days now!
Yeah thats normal with this promotion....my first promotion even passed the deilvery date and was still at label created

tk-093

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site

Yep, mine is scheduled to be delivered today and it's still waiting for the label.

jsk0703

Sep 17, 2016
Visit site
I got my 256gb memory today. Took about 10 days from accepting my submission. Still waiting to see if I get the VR from the other promo.

Bruce Mao

Dec 17, 2015
Visit site
I submitted 8/18. Got approved the next day. Finally got tracking 9/22. It was just now put in transit and should be here by this Saturday. Woot!

Teamjones

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
For those that double and tripled dipped on tbe promo, its taking them (prize logic) about a month to send out the first round of promos. Looks like the second round might be just as long if not longer.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Whats good Jewels81. Received my card last week. Waiting on my Gear VR now....

Boo you. Lol. Just playing. Oh nothing much except waiting for an email saying my sd card been sent out a 2nd time. Grrrrr lol. My replacement note 7 (blue coral) supposed to be shipped to me by Oct 12th. I wonder if I'll still be able to try for the vr promo?

Teamjones

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
Boo you. Lol. Just playing. Oh nothing much except waiting for an email saying my sd card been sent out a 2nd time. Grrrrr lol. My replacement note 7 (blue coral) supposed to be shipped to me by Oct 12th. I wonder if I'll still be able to try for the vr promo?

What date will your replacement receipt have on it? You should be ok tho.
Hell, with the way they are adding promos to this cluster you might end up with one of these.......

Attachments

• 13144.jpg
    13144.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 33

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
What date will your replacement receipt have on it? You should be ok tho.
Hell, with the way they are adding promos to this cluster you might end up with one of these.......

Haha wouldn't that be nice😊 Im guessing whatever date they officially ship it which is supposedly Oct 12th

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463