Did you submit for your Pre-Order Bonus (256 GB SD / Gear Fit 2 / Netflix)? Post Here!

I went for...

• Total voters

jamesrick80

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Is Samsung giving option to get gear fit 2 on there promotions now?
Yes there is still a way to get it...fill out the old promo (google the old promo to get the exact link) and use a earlier date (within that promos time frame)......someone on Reddit did this and it got approved yesterday.....

nonie

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Yes there is still a way to get it...fill out the old promo (google the old promo to get the exact link) and use a earlier date (within that promos time frame)......someone on Reddit did this and it got approved yesterday.....

But don't you have to submit copy of receipt?
It would have date on it.

AZwldcats

May 20, 2010
Visit site
For those that double and tripled dipped on tbe promo, its taking them (prize logic) about a month to send out the first round of promos. Looks like the second round might be just as long if not longer.

Got my Fit2 from original note7 on 9/30,

Will be getting my new GearVR from loaner phone on 10/5,

SO they are definitely faster.

Delirious D

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Says will be delivered tomorrow but doesnt even show fedex has it yet. With fedex can go either way. It'll show up on my front door or date will change.

aabffdf29f9af234bd1d26d925d45c99.jpg

bigmo555

Oct 14, 2012
Visit site
I submitted the information for my recall replacement this morning, and just got notified that I'm approved for a new VR after getting the memory card from my original note 7. Awesome!

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Says will be delivered tomorrow but doesnt even show fedex has it yet. With fedex can go either way. It'll show up on my front door or date will change.

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161004/aabffdf29f9af234bd1d26d925d45c99.jpg
All that is saying is the shipping label has been created. Same thing happened to me when I got the first promo. It will out of the blue show shipped and the delivery date will change. I think they must stockpile stuff to be shipped and have once a week pick up. Don't know, but it has not been picked up yet. My delivery date came and went by almost a week before it actually shipped.

Jay Sacks

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Just received approval for vr. Submitted last week for replacement Note 7 under "other". A bit surprised. Fit bit 2 showed up last week from original promo. Sorry I did not get an interim phone to run the promo out.

sandra_17

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
I went with the 256GB card. Just got approved in Monday so I suspect it'll arrive sometime next month.

Really wanted the fit2 but already have the fit bit surge and seriously considering the gear s3 frontier.

If you're still considering the fit2, would you like to trade the 256GB card for one? I got two - one with my original N7 and one with one of my sons' S7E (he wasn't at all interested in it).

If so, PM me.

***Forgot to mention, they're both still in the boxes, untouched.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
I got my VR earlier this week. Haven't had time to play with it yet though. Stupid work. Got my first sd card before or right around the recall. Recently got approved for my second sd card (3rd promo), but it hasn't really moved yet. Just approved.

Sep 25, 2016
Visit site
I recieved my Vr yesterday but I need to call Samsung since I no longer have the loaned phone that I used for the promotion. I will need to give them my new phone info... Has anyone had to do this yet? I am still waiting on The third promo I did for Sd card

Delirious D

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Mine shows delivered to my apy office signed by random letters. Office doesnt have it. Now waiting on fedex claims agent to find out wtf happened to my package. I have to give fedex a week then after that i have to contact samsung. Fun :l

UPDATE
The fedex slip says left at leasing office. Took a chance and called some apartment complexes. 3rd one on the list they had my package. Yaye

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae