Did you submit for your Pre-Order Bonus (256 GB SD / Gear Fit 2 / Netflix)? Post Here!

I went for...

• Total voters

KupKrazy

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
I got my approval email for my 2nd sd card (3rd promo) as well. No idea what I'm gonna do with it though. Gonna try and set up my Gear VR (2nd promo) tomorrow.

To my surprise Samsung put the balance on my first $20 reward for using Samsung Pay on my replacement Note without me having to call. Then I got the newer $10 promo as well. Also got my $5 Dunkin Donuts reward as well.

I love Samsung Pay so much. I've been using it since the GS6edge, GS7edge and now the Note7 and they've given me back so many promotions. I didn't know the $10 would transfer to my replacement Note7 so I quickly used $9 of it only to see that it was transferred to my new Note7 and I just got the new $10 and the $5 DD.

I got my GearFit2 the first time and now will get the 256GB memory card. I thought about the VR but I already have the previous 2 and I figure they will come out with another one year too. lol

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
I got my approval email for my 2nd sd card (3rd promo) as well. No idea what I'm gonna do with it though. Gonna try and set up my Gear VR (2nd promo) tomorrow.

To my surprise Samsung put the balance on my first $20 reward for using Samsung Pay on my replacement Note without me having to call. Then I got the newer $10 promo as well. Also got my $5 Dunkin Donuts reward as well.
Yeah the Samsung Pay update to auto load old cards probably saved them thousands of hours of phone calls and work on the backend.

I went for 3 SD cards. I may sell 1 or 2 of them or just use them. My phone, GFs G5 and my Surface could all use the cards if I keep them.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Yeah the Samsung Pay update to auto load old cards probably saved them thousands of hours of phone calls and work on the backend.

I went for 3 SD cards. I may sell 1 or 2 of them or just use them. My phone, GFs G5 and my Surface could all use the cards if I keep them.
I really wish I could take mine to BB. I need some headphones pretty badly, but that would be shady af. Pretty sure it wouldn't even show up in their system anyway. One is really all I need, and I hate dealing with selling stuff online. Maybe I'll try FB Marketplace.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
I really wish I could take mine to BB. I need some headphones pretty badly, but that would be shady af. Pretty sure it wouldn't even show up in their system anyway. One is really all I need, and I hate dealing with selling stuff online. Maybe I'll try FB Marketplace.
I know my local BB sells the card but the only time I've looked was around N7 launch and they didn't have any. I'm pretty sure packaging is the same but they aren't likely to take it without receipt, especially at $249.

My GF posts stuff on her FB page and we also use Offer Up as well. Had success and zero issues with both.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
I know my local BB sells the card but the only time I've looked was around N7 launch and they didn't have any. I'm pretty sure packaging is the same but they aren't likely to take it without receipt, especially at $249.

My GF posts stuff on her FB page and we also use Offer Up as well. Had success and zero issues with both.
I haven't looked into Offer Up. Do they use PayPal? That's why I don't like selling stuff online. I've had bad experiences with PayPal in the past and don't use them on principle.

Gefecht

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site
My gear VR from the replacement was scheduled to be delivered today. Matthew had other plans however. I am hoping that they put tuesday delivery day as a way of covering themselves and it will be delivered monday.

As a second note. Smoking pulled beef at the moment. little more difficult in hurricane rain and wind.

R5q2t8n.png

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
So just got off phone with Samsung. They said the 1st time my sd card was sent they didn't happen a street name on it. I have them the correct address. 2nd time they shipped it turns out FedEx went to the street over from me which has a simular name as mine and delivered it to the wrong house. So someone got a free sd card. So Samsung going to send it out a 3rd time and hopefully it gets here. So basically 1st time it was Samsung mistake 2nd time was FedEx mistake. If i don't get it a 3rd time I'll give up since i didn't pay for it. Hopefully I don't go thru this when they ship vr.

Adaboy

Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
The Gear VR has shipped will be here Monday. They are moving fast on this last promotion. Submitted approved and shipped within 5 days!!

jamesrick80

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Selling my gear vr and moving to the lg v20.....will still use my gear fit 2 watch and 256 microSD card with the lg v20...bye samsung note 7...my only samsung mobile device will be a galaxy tab s2 for the time being

Jaydabee

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
How do I Back Up the Secure Folder on the Note 7

I ask because just three weeks ago I spent three hours (after waiting 2 hours) with every Verizon tech in the store trying to get my secure folder information from one N7 to another N7. Ended up figuring it out on my own by having to bluetooth 4 files at a time from one phone to the other. I was there until a half hour after the store closed. There has to be a better way. Please don't reply with suggestions, I'd rather hear from someone who has actually done this.

Last edited by a moderator:

keepnitreel

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Re: How do I Back Up the Secure Folder on the Note 7

The secure folder is just what it says, SECURE....
The only way to move everything from the secure folder is to move the contents back to the unsecured side of the phone and then over to the new phone or the sd card......
The inability to transfer straight from the secure folder to another device is part of what makes it secure

Jaydabee

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site

Thanks. I really liked this feature and was one of my reasons for buying the phone. I really never felt secure depending on second party apps to hold my business documents, personal information, pictures and passwords.

jn3wman

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site

You'll just have to save whatever is in there to a cloud or sd card like stated above. The naughty folder feature was great though. Hopefully they will make it available for the S7 edge eventually in light of this situation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech