Samsung Pay promo reminder

Arsenio Martins

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
Just a reminder for all the new Note owners. You have $20 waiting when you make your first Samsung Pay transaction. Just did it and received the card immediately.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Also submitted this evening for the free gear fit 2. I had ordered the note 7 over the phone with a local tmobile store. They printed me out a receipt and i attached when submitting. Probably expect to see the fit2 in 8 to 12 weeks

jshah500

Nov 2, 2013
Visit site
Would you guys recommend using Samsung pay over Android pay? I'm coming from an LG G4, so Android Pay is what I've been using...

Thisistip

Aug 4, 2016
Visit site
Would you guys recommend using Samsung pay over Android pay? I'm coming from an LG G4, so Android Pay is what I've been using...
Samsung pay can be used at more places because it uses MST and NFC. Basically you can use it most places where you can swipe a card.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Yes because it literally works anywhere you slide a card. No need yo look for that to and pay symbol which android oay requires

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Just a reminder for all the new Note owners. You have $20 waiting when you make your first Samsung Pay transaction. Just did it and received the card immediately.
Is that for your first Samsung Pay purchase or first purchase with the Note7? I didn't read the fine print yet.

alt075

Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
My bank doesn't participate. Boo.

Question. I did the Samsung promotion online. Do you get a E-mail confirming they received My form I filled out online?

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
I tried SPay twice and it failed. McD's and WalMart. Idk what happened. Does NFC have to be on? Certainly willing to try it again. Would be very convenient.

At&t Note5

Arsenio Martins

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
I tried SPay twice and it failed. McD's and WalMart. Idk what happened. Does NFC have to be on? Certainly willing to try it again. Would be very convenient.

At&t Note5
Yes NFC should be on. It's never worked for me at Wal-Mart. I think some terminals require you specify credit or debit first. Plus some systems like walmart try to process as debit no matter what you choose because its cheaper for them and that screws it up. But McDonald's uses NFC so that should work.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463