Persistent Video Call Forwarding Notification

mikef91

Trusted Member
Feb 18, 2015
Visit site
Hey Everyone,

I set up my Note 7 this morning after receiving it, and I have had the following notification on there since. I even factory reset the device twice and it is still there. Does anyone else have this going on?

mikef91

Trusted Member
Feb 18, 2015
Visit site
Hey Everyone,

I set up my Note 7 this morning after receiving it, and I have had the following notification on there since. I even factory reset the device twice and it is still there. Does anyone else have this going on?

Attachments

• 5148.jpg
    5148.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 54

blackhemi4x4

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
I'm having a hell of a time trying to find the video call forwarding.

Try entering ##21# then hit the call button.

This will turn off unconditional call forward. Not sure if it will turn off the video but it's worth a shot.

blackhemi4x4

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
If searched everywhere, but I have no clue to how they enable and disable video call forwarding.

You may need to call them and let them know they have video call forwarding provisioned in the switch and to disable it.

mikef91

Trusted Member
Feb 18, 2015
Visit site
If searched everywhere, but I have no clue to how they enable and disable video call forwarding.

You may need to call them and let them know they have video call forwarding provisioned in the switch and to disable it.

Turns out after going through T-Mobile tech support and also Samsung tech support, I decided to try a new SIM card - the store manager at T-Mobile said he doubted that was the issue. I figured it was worth a try and sure enough, the issue is gone. Something must have happened to that SIM seeing as it has been in and out of different phones.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance