Pinning notes to the AOD?

elysm1

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
One of the big features I was looking forward to was the ability to pin a note to the always on display. More specifically a "todo list". I can't figure it out on my AT&T variant. I've seen videos and when they take a screen off memo all they do is hit the on button and it shows up right below the time on the AOD. Not mine though, it just shows up as a notification bubble under the time. If I double click it, it takes up the whole screen and does away with the time and date. What am I doing wrong?

boufa

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Not sure you are doing anything wrong. I just don't think it works like it was advertized. I have watched a lot of the Youtube video reviews, and the way it works for you is pretty much how it is shown in all of the reviews. Odd, yes it is.

hollrn

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
One of the big features I was looking forward to was the ability to pin a note to the always on display. More specifically a "todo list". I can't figure it out on my AT&T variant. I've seen videos and when they take a screen off memo all they do is hit the on button and it shows up right below the time on the AOD. Not mine though, it just shows up as a notification bubble under the time. If I double click it, it takes up the whole screen and does away with the time and date. What am I doing wrong?

I have the same issue, I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get it to work like the demo videos.

itsnotmeitsyou

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
Same here. I looked in all of the settings and I think this is just the way it works. It's strange that they advertised it differently.

hollrn

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
That's really disappointing, I was really looking forward to being able to remind myself of the dumbass stuff I constantly forget.

hollrn

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
See, when he writes the note it's immediately visible under the clock. I get a notification that I have to double click to see it at all.

dsignori

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
It's not working for me either, Verizon version. I thought it was just me when I tried it earlier in the day.

anon(27512)

May 28, 2010
Visit site
What version do you have? Is it international unlocked version? Just to be clear, you can pin the note under the clock widget?

I can't get the note to pin under the clock like in the video either, and I'm using a AT&T version.

AT&T and yup. Hopefully it will work for you guys soon

Arsenio Martins

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
ca328eb759e3425538f11728f12fc5d3.jpg

Click on about and update the app. Should be good after that.

sean8102

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Yep that did it! Thank you. Whats weird is I literally checked that a few times less than a hour ago, but all of a sudden this time it showed a update available. Thanks!

ckqvETD.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair