In store purchase of Note 7

AxiosENT

Jan 9, 2015
Visit site
I know everyone preordered their note 7 but for the ones that decided to wait and get it on release date what are our chances of getting one?

per
Some Galaxy Note 7 colors will be in short supply at launch | Android Central

I expected to be a shortage on some famous colors but still hoping to get a black one tomorrow when I go to the sprint store. should I even bother going or is their shipment only for people that preordered or split shipments?

mistic99

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
I went to my closest TMobile store last night and the rep told me it's 1st come 1st serve and they only got 12 in stock and they would be opened at 8:00am. I'm going to call around on my way home see if I get lucky.

Posted via the Android Central App

Denisej

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I ordered the AT&T Black version from Best Buy for store pickup. If I don't get a email saying it's ready for pickup today I'm going to an AT&T store to purchase and I will cancel the BB order. AT&T store in my area said they will have them for sale today.

kdklein

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm heading to the AT&T store here in a 45 minutes when they open. They said they would have inventory. I'll update when I get there.

mactruck

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
I'll be heading to Verizon after work and after I pick up my daughter. I would hope that there will be one there for me to have and to hold until the note 9 do us part.

hasasimo

May 3, 2014
Visit site
Called just about every T-Mobile store in the DC area and nobody has the blue in stock. Some only have black, some only have silver, and most have both black and silver. Just no blue anywhere.

Looks like I'll have to wait for my coral blue. Bummer.

StayFly

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Got the At&t BLUE CORAL at best buy today. My pre order still show pending.

Attachments

• IMG_2129.jpg
    IMG_2129.jpg
    396 KB · Views: 61

steveh552

Trusted Member
Mar 6, 2010
Visit site
I called several tmobile stores in columbus Ohio yesterday and the ones that had the note 7 in stock only had black or silver. I did the jump program and traded my iphone 6s plus in on a black one

AxiosENT

Jan 9, 2015
Visit site
i went on launch date and there was like 4-6 people waiting before sprint opened - everyone got one including me. manager said they just had a few more available. i got the black and my wife got the silver one. both look sexy i also left the store with 2 harman kardon speakers for the price of one

Coraya

Jan 24, 2014
Visit site
No stores in Richmond have them either. I'm hoping some stores in jersey get some in tomorrow.

I was at Freehold Raceway Mall yesterday and stopped by the T-Mobile store. They don't have any in stock. They're overnighting all Note 7 orders.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34