Cancel Best Buy preorder or change it to store pickup?

tripleh3lix

Mar 9, 2014
Visit site
Is that possible? My order was stuck in the "activation" phase and I got screwed over today. Probably won't get the phone tomorrow as no tracking info has even posted yet.

Is there a way I can pick it up tomorrow if I ordered it online for shipping? Or do I have to wait the weekend and just receive the phone? Kinda sucks..

2QS

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
Is that possible? My order was stuck in the "activation" phase and I got screwed over today. Probably won't get the phone tomorrow as no tracking info has even posted yet.

Is there a way I can pick it up tomorrow if I ordered it online for shipping? Or do I have to wait the weekend and just receive the phone? Kinda sucks..

Ha I saw you in the other post andr typed out a response saying exactly that. I had the same issue with having to call in and being told id get a call back and my phone being stuck on processing. I ended up calling Best Buy for a third time and canceling my original order and jumping onto the site and ordering again with store pickup. It at the time of the order said it would be available for pickup on the 19th so i am crossing my fibers that I will wake up to a message saying ready to pick up. If not I might have made things worse. You are not alone though I am going through the same BS and keep frantically checking forums and Google to see who else is struggling.

tripleh3lix

Mar 9, 2014
Visit site
Ha I saw you in the other post andr typed out a response saying exactly that. I had the same issue with having to call in and being told id get a call back and my phone being stuck on processing. I ended up calling Best Buy for a third time and canceling my original order and jumping onto the site and ordering again with store pickup. It at the time of the order said it would be available for pickup on the 19th so i am crossing my fibers that I will wake up to a message saying ready to pick up. If not I might have made things worse. You are not alone though I am going through the same BS and keep frantically checking forums and Google to see who else is struggling.

Don't blame you. Pre-Orders are for the impatient (which is everyone). When you pre-order something.. you want it on the day it comes out. Not the end of the weekend or 4 days later. It's total BS to be honest.

mizz_ordo

Feb 4, 2016
Visit site
I pre-ordered on Aug 4th at my local store for in store pickup. I called today and a rep said that they received Note 7's today but were already allocated to customers who ordered before me. I asked how that can be if I was the 2nd person in store to order. She couldn't say anything. So I went into the store in the evening to see what was going on. They said for me to come back in the morning cause they will have my pre-order at that time. Though it wasn't a guarantee?? They also mentioned I didn't have to wait for a call or email. I have a feeling I will be screwed by Bestbuy again but we will see..

StayFly

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I haven't received any notification from best buy, but I'll be the first in line at 10am to see what going on with my phone. If best buy tells me oh it's out of stock and won't allow me to get a different color , att here i come.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar