Note 7 - Show off your photo(s) here!

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
The zoom still tends to do odd things if you have the sun to your back, but the first shot is still pretty good.
Yeah I can see the difference with the zoom.

No I missed that question.

If there had been a problem it would have been deleted and an mod would have sent you a message.

I've seen uploads break links like that before.

toenail_flicker

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I can see the difference with the zoom.

No I missed that question.

If there had been a problem it would have been deleted and an mod would have sent you a message.

I've seen uploads break links like that before.
There are a lot of broken links on AC app - screenshots, pictures, etc. - that show up fine here. I'm going to repost the first batch so the app users can see them. Thanks.

toenail_flicker

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I've noticed a lot of broken links. I use the app 99% of the time.
It was a pita, but I uploaded the modified photos to dropbox, downloaded to my N7 then uploaded to the app. Afterward I deleted the original "links" as the forum here calls them. so that there wouldn't be four photos for each post. Wonder why it breaks the links when you upload from here and view on AC app? Weird.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
It was a pita, but I uploaded the modified photos to dropbox, downloaded to my N7 then uploaded to the app. Afterward I deleted the original "links" as the forum here calls them. so that there wouldn't be four photos for each post. Wonder why it breaks the links when you upload from here and view on AC app? Weird.
I'm not sure, but I've noticed a lot if them since the forums app was updated to the recovery style.

toenail_flicker

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
You live in a gorgeous area. It's overcast today so no mountain to photograph. Very disappointed. This was taken with my N3 and I wanted to compare the cameras. The settings of the camera over-sharpened it imo, but came out well otherwise. I live in paradise. This shot was taken close to my house and I drive by it all the time.

2014-07-06 13.16.08-3.jpg

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
f44562b8160db72b5f08c162f684a026.jpg
cf22d2e8ce0736d9cd90132bc67920ac.jpg
bb784a8a7e30edfbfd8421a5faa08770.jpg

toenail_flicker

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
Got this guy last night. I've had my way with it so not straight from camera. I'm very pleased with the images I get. Setup to get raw files now (.dng) and cannot wait for something decent to shoot. Everything here has died from the previous heat and it's finally cooler. Need to go for a dedicated shoot drive. He was moving while I was trying to capture him and I was going lower with him so it's a little OOF. His head is not a sharp as I would like.
2016-09-04 17.19.36.jpg

toenail_flicker

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
Huskies tend to be pretentious and like the attention lol
:D My dog loves attention but hates the camera. I need to figure out a way. When I pickup the camera or hold it up or put it anywhere near him he freaks. Every once in a while with goody bribing I can get him to sit still. Not often.