Note 7 Screen shots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Y2Dre

May 7, 2010
Visit site
I had forgotten how much fun it is to keep switching up looks...
Screenshot_20160825-193552_zpsonmvh88e.png

Y2Dre

May 7, 2010
Visit site
This may be a dumb question but what is that transparent thing on the bottom and what does it do?
The only dumb question is the one that isn't asked.

That's where you swipe up to access Samsung Pay. It's present on the lock screen as well as your home screens if you have it enabled.

drusum

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
The only dumb question is the one that isn't asked.

That's where you swipe up to access Samsung Pay. It's present on the lock screen as well as your home screens if you have it enabled.

Ahh ok, haven't messed with that. Appreciate the answer.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Yes I am and the weather is the worst here! How do you do a palm swipe to take a screenshot?

Did you use the side of your palm? Or how it sounds your entire palm. A better name would be side of hand swipe, LOL. That's how I use it.

Todd Anthony1

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
How did you get Batman for AOD and where did you get Nexus launcher
Google photos to find the logo with black bavkground- just go into the AOD settings and the last clock option st the bottom lets you use your own image.

For the Nexus launcher, the apk location is listed in the description of the Nexus Hype video on MKBHDs YouTube channel. Make sure you download the launcher AND fix for the wallpaper force close bug. You don't have to download the zip unless you're going to adb it on to your phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.