Visit site
Re: Show off your home screens.

It didn't take long for me to switch things up a lil bit:

Screenshot_20160822-034527_zpsfosp6cdl.png

souffoue

Aug 22, 2016
Visit site

What a great idea! I am new to Androids and feeling overwhelmed by this great new phone and this is helping me figure out how to arrange/group my apps/folders. Thanks for sharing all your home screens. Mine is a work in progress. Dumb question: how do you all get the time to show up so large .... mine is super small? (Sorry I know probably a dumb question but I am new to all this). Thanks! Tried to post mine but it didn't work. Will try again later.

Last edited:

souffoue

Aug 22, 2016
Visit site

What a great idea! I am new to Androids and feeling overwhelmed by this great new phone and this is helping me figure out how to arrange/group my apps/folders. Thanks for sharing all your home screens. Mine is a work in progress. Dumb question: how do you all get the time to show up so large .... mine is super small? (Sorry I know probably a dumb question but I am new to all this). Thanks! Tried to post mine but it didn't work. Will try again later.

Connert

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site

First, welcome to Android Central.

The size of the photos is going to depend on the app you're using. If your on the official AC app the photos tend to be small. I've had to move to the AC Forum app which post larger photos. (the Official AC app is having a known login issue). I believe the Taptalk app also post larger photos. 1471857324126.jpg

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

If you're referring to the clock widget you can press and hold down on the clock (same as you do to move an app). Then you should get a box around the clock. You can use that to shrink, move, or expand the clock.

souffoue

Aug 22, 2016
Visit site

If you're referring to the clock widget you can press and hold down on the clock (same as you do to move an app). Then you should get a box around the clock. You can use that to shrink, move, or expand the clock.

Thank you!

souffoue

Aug 22, 2016
Visit site

First, welcome to Android Central.

The size of the photos is going to depend on the app you're using. If your on the official AC app the photos tend to be small. I've had to move to the AC Forum app which post larger photos. (the Official AC app is having a known login issue). I believe the Taptalk app also post larger photos. View attachment 236577

thank you!

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

Thank you!

No problem! I'm an iOS and Android user. I had tons of questions when I first started using Android a few years ago. I still have questions that seasoned Android users probably know, so ask away. The majority of users on here are pretty helpful, and most won't make you feel stupid asking. There are a few bad apples on every tree, but AC seems to have the fewest!

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
how do i delete these pics I posted here by mistake?and hOW do I post my own post?

On desktop you click on edit post. Go down to where you see the pic/attachment and click manage attachments. In the window that pops up on your desktop scroll down to current attachments and click on remove.

Dimas de Leon

Aug 22, 2016
Visit site
It seems like most of these screenshots are from the stock launcher. I'd be interested in seeing screenshots specifically from other launchers and maybe get ideas from that. Not sure if another thread of screenshots just by third party launchers is warranted but I think that would interest me, along with posting the launcher name, theme used, widgets used, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084